Chapter seven:Oh no! Haku-kun's here! And my next dream spirit!

I hope you enjoy this story very much!

===================================================================================

I woke up in my bed a mess with my hair every where and my body aching awfully, 'Oh I don't feel I should go to school....But, I have to so I will.'

(Author's thought~Mental arguing how cliche for the main character has such a you-think-it's-coming-but-you-still-love-the-fact kinda thing~)

I get dressed, cleaned up nicely,and head down stares to be greeted by mama, Ami, Eiji, and Haku-kun?! I was in so much shock I couldn't speak or even talk.

"Ah, Amu your down thats good, you see Haku-kun moved in three houses down from us and is going to your school! His mother asked him to walk with you so I made him some breakfast as well, please don't be upset you have no chair."

I stared at Haku-kun and looked over the scene before me, "I am not angry but to not feel the next thing I say out of anger" ,I whisper.

"What do you mean" ,mama asks tilting her head slightly, "I am not hungry and I'll just go on ahead, alone, Haku-kun can walk himself" ,I whisper the answer.

I then walk out the house unfazed holding my leather bag in a loose grip but once outside it tightened so hard my knuckles where so white they were like paper now. I walked down the street and by the time I am half way to school Haku-kun caught up with me. He tried talking to me but I just ran from him and bumped into Hiro-sempai, Kyou-kun, and Kaoru-senpai. We walked the rest of the way and I didn't see Haku-kun the rest of the morning.

------------

I was sitting at my usual lunch table with my best friends May and Mayumi along with Kyou-kun, Hiro-senpai, and Kaoru-senpai. May and Mayumi drooling over Hiro-senapi and Kaoru-senpai which made me giggle quietly.

"Hiro-senpai and Kaoru-senpai can I call you guys Hiro-kun and Kaoru-kun now" ,I ask blushing from embarrassment.

They look at each other then nod making me smile happily and them blushing brightly, "Whoa! Who's that guy!",a girl from Kyou-kun's old table asked.

"I don't know but he's hot" ,that blonde I despised so much said, "Yeah, wasn't his name Haku Tomuki" ,the awful brunnette added.

I feel a jolt from shock and wipe my head around to see Haku coming over to me I stand up about to leave but he comes over before I could.

"Wait Amu-chan don't leave! I want to apologize for what I did when we were younger" ,he shouted at me as I stopped in my tracks.

The whole cafeteria and even some people outside stopped and came in to see what happened to the chatter from inside.

"Please Amu-chan! Please forgive me!Please! I beg you! Just forgive me and lets be friends! I just want forgiveness!"

I turn my head to him tears in my eyes, "I will not ever forgive you! Not now! Not ever! And I will certainly never be your friend again!"

I then jerk my head away and run out of the cafeteria leaving everyone in shock by my guess.

---

I kept walking till I started to break down by a large tree in the clearing in the middle of the forest behind the school. I let myself cry more and more till I was drowning in my own tears along with my shaking of barely taking time to breathe. I wipe my eyes and curl up into a ball under the tree letting myself calm down before I stood up. I give a sigh then begin to walk back for I was now 10 minutes late for the next class and would have to make up for it after school again.