Chapter 8:

Tiredly I pull myself out of bed ad I hear the sweet voice of Gerard way erupt from my alarm.

Never again am I letting phil wake me up. Honestly he scares me. Lucy tells me not to worry about Phil as he's as soft as a marsallow on the inside but I can't say I agree.

Phil is more like a rock. A cold, emotionless rock. Even if he is cuteas fuck.

Once my feet touch the cold ground I quickly pull my legs to my chest shivering. For a second I ponder crawling into the warmth of my blanket and letting Phil wake me up.

Sighing I stand up on the cold wooden floor trying not to trip over as to not wake up the rock.

Quietly I wander over to my drawers filled with an array of pastel clothes.

After a few minutes of hard decision making I settle on a pair of pastel yellow skinny jeans with a baby blue oversized jumper and matching pumps.

Making one more check to make sure Phil is asleep I strip off my pajamas and put on my clothing for the day along with my binder because how many guys do you see with boobs.

Checking my appearance in the mirror on Phil's side of the room I smooth down my jumper before flopping onto the bed. This is going to be a long morning.

After half an hour of eventual begging for Opal to eat some goddamn toast and a sharp kick to my stomach from Phil I am now sat on a bus in a small corner with K-pop on full blast ignoring the stares and glances.

Well trying to. Poking my tongue out a little I lick my lips and notice how A) hungry I am and B) thirsty I am. I mentally curse before digging into my space theme backpack for at least a bottle of water or a cereal bar.

Nothing. For god sake.

Despite the soothing sound of Gerard Ways voice I still hear my stomach lurch.

Sighing I rest my head on the back off the seat and tune out all of the giggles and comments about me before staring at the moving world outside the window

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Suddenly I spin around to see the one and only Chris Kendall sprinting towards me and pulling along with him a very worn out PJ Ligouri.

Honestly I'm a little shocked that they want to talk to me again. I presumed they were maybe talking to me as a dare from the popular gang or something. Or that they would realise how much of a dorky "gaylord" I am.

Or that they realized I'm transgender. Maybe they just didn't like me.

Stop over thinking. I awake from my daze as a body smashes into mine knocking me onto the floor.

"DAAAAAAN!" screams Chris grinning widely. The energetic boy crawls off me obviously noticing the stares we got from other people. I crawl back up myself smoothing down my jumper and adjusting my flower crown suddenly self conxious from all the glares.

To the left of me I see Pj leant against a wall catching his breath. "DAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!" Chris yells practically bouncing up and down. PJ looks horrified and rushes over to Chris before whispering something in his ear and dragging Chris away.

"HEY DAAAAN FOLLOW MEEEEEEE" Chris squeals excitedly. Already extremely worried and waiting for the names to be hurled my way I hurry in the direction of Chris And Pj.

"Chris you need to calm down a little" Pj says trying to be serious but there was an evident grin on his face. I curl up tighter into the beanbag I was occupying.

After ten minutes of begging for Chris to just sit down and stop telling Pj was now trying to find out why he was so energetic we had decided to discuss just random things before first class starts.

Before I was a little worried I would get lost or something like that but I have the exact timetable as Pj and Chris so that's great.

I'm surprised they even want to be my friend. I'm just Dan. Just Dan. They are so colorful and funny and I feel like ive known them years rather than hours.

"Sorry Pj I didn't mean to be so happy but I can't help it" Chris says looking down all previous energy drained from him.

Sighing Pj apologies making Chris brighten immediantly and smile widely. I will never understand how I got to lucky. I'm the luckiest person in the world.

I AM THE LEAST LUCKY PERSON IN THE WORLD! I hate frickin maths. I glance at Pj and Chris who must be freaking machines because they are on the other side of the bloody paper and I'm on question one.

I rest my head in my hands before rereading the question. All day has been fine with only a few insults. The reason Chris was happy was the main three bullies have been excluded for the day after punching this kid who I don't know the name of.

After a decent day I'm not inside a maths classroom trying to tackle the first question which is meant to be "easy". I could ask Pj for help. But what if he thinks I'm stupid.

The teacher will think im stupid too. Everyone will hear me ask for help and then laugh at me.

No they won't. Yes they will. No. Yes. No. Yes.

"Dan are you okay?"
I snap out of my daze to see Chris glaring straight at me. Coughing slightly I nod before looking at the piece of paper in front of me. "You sure because no offense buddy but you are only on question one?". Sighing in defeat I accept the help.

The bell rings to signify that it was the end of the day if you were lucky enough to not have a sixth period or after school revision like Pj.

Gathering up my stuff I sling my bag on my shoulders and wander out of the room after a quick goodbye to my friends. Friends.

Its nice to say I have them to be honest. I feel a little safer even though when the bullying starts I'm not going to drag them down with me.

I'm not that cruel. I'm about to walk into the girls bathroom as the school say I cannot use male ones (Frickin pathetic if you ask me) when I feel myself being pushed up against a locker.

Wincing slightly I lift my head to see the one and only Phil lester. "Aw was little Dawn about to use the male bathroom, did little Dawn think that just because my mates were excluded that she won't get a welcome." Phil spits at me pushing me harder into the locker.

I squeak out in pain as the grooves dig into my skin. Squirming his grip only tightens on my shoulders. "You will follow me okay?!" He demands.

I tilt my face to the side to see if anyone could help me but everyone just ducked down and saved themselves.

Nodding I look back at him. Some people relate blue eyes to an endless ocean or orbs of beauty bur the blue in his eyes were as cold as ice.

Smiling slightly he let's go of me. Gasping I fall onto the floor and exhale deeply coughing and rubbing my shoulders to ease a little pain. "Follow me!" Phil demands.

I should run. Run. Dan just run. Run. He will find me and hurt me. I can't run. I can't. I can't do it.

"Can you not walk you retard" yells Phil grabbing my wrist digging his fingernails into the skin. Before I can think I'm being dragged down the corridor.

My wrist aches as he drags me out of the building and drags me towards the bus. "When we get back go to where you and Lucy like to hide" Phil spits. Eyes widening I open my mouth to apologies or beg for forgiveness. Maybe both.

However I'm just gasping for air rather than speaking. Sighing in defeat I hang my head low.

With my head still hanging low I make my way to Phil's hideout which I entered without permission. I'm surprised he didn't realize earlier. Or punish me earlier.

That's all I get. Punishment. And its all I deserve. I don't know how I could have been so stupid as to think I could get away with it.

"Can we just get this over with" I whimper patheticly as I crawl through the trapdoor.

(1454 words excluding any A/N)

Okay I'm just concerned about this book and if anyone enjoys to read it. Surprisingly I have 65 views and I know to other people that isnt a lot but to me it is. Anyway do you enjoy reading this? Do you think its progressing too fast? And also I'm up for any other ships you want me to put in this as just extra characters.
-Chloe