Chapter one

My name is Lisa. I have no middle name nor last name and I didn't care. I'm known as Lizza Daniels though. At the age of 10 I was kidnapped and took in here at the dungeon.
Flash back
I scream in horror as my mother's head got cut off. Cut off by him. My father had left us only a few years ago for his girlfriend. I ran as fast as I could.
"Faster! Faster! Faster!" I scream at myself. All the sudden I'm in the arms of the unknown. "Mate" was the slightest whisper I heard. I looked up and the guy stared at me. "How old are you?" He asked, ever so gently.
"Who are you?" I whimpered. He cringed at my sound of voice. Then I think he was talking to himself on his head? Eh, I don't care. A guy came rushing up behind him.
"Alpha! She's human."
The guy that I ran into frowned but smiled slightly.
"Bring her to my room!' He ordered.
"No my mother! Her head got cut off! Please help her!" I screamed.
The guys looked back and fourth between each other until the guy I ran into ran in the woods. Meanwhile I was brought into a room. The walls were pitch black.
End of flashbacks
Now I'm 15, almost 16, and I share this room with the guy I first ran into. Quickly I learned that his name is Darren. I have friends here now but I'm not aloud to go outside. I feel like a prisoner sometimes. Brooke walks in my room.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Brooke smiled and laughed.
"Eh, nothing really. My birthday is tomorrow, as you know and I wanted to know if-"
"Yes! Oh yes! I will do your hair and make up tomorrow! I'm so excited!" Brooke screamed. Darren walked in the room with a giant smirk on his face.
"I know I'm hot, but do you have to talk about me 24/7?" Me and Brooke burs ted out laughing. "Actually we were talking about my birthday tomorrow!" I laughed excitedly.
"Brooke can I talk to Lizza for a minute?" Brooke nodded and walked out.
"Ok Lizza. I need to explain something to you. We're not human. Were werewolves"
I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Then I realized he was serious. All the sudden then and there he transformed into a wolf. My breath was taken away by the sight. He actually was a... A.... A werewolf! He transformed back and put clothes on. Then I had the urge to hug him. Creepy, I know. But then he hugged me. Was he reading my mind or something. We sat there like that for a very long time.
****
I woke up in his arms.
"Will you let go?" I begged.
"Nope!"
"Darren! I will pee on you!" He slowly removed his arms and I ran to the bathroom. I stared at myself for a long time. 2 more minutes and I will officially be 16. When I walked out Darren was no where to be found. After eating breakfast Brooke started my outfit.
Hope everyone is enjoying it! I think all of you will love this book! So sprry that it's so short.. I promise it will get longer!