The new Finnian

Finny's POV

I looked down at my little boy, such a cutie, I thought, I felt bad for punishing the little one so harshly off the bat, but it needed to be done. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps I pondered, a slight smile forming. Goodness, I am such a lucky Daddy to have such a beautiful little boy, I mused. 

The loudspeaker came on again, if I recall correctly, it said said that my baby boy and I could go home in a couple hours, since everyone with "defects," had be reported and taken to the hospital. I was more than ready to bring Kalum home, but I think we might need to do a little shopping first, the house wasn't anywhere ready to bring home a baby, I reflected. 

The doors opened and I carried my prince, poor thing was too tired to wake up, we got checked out and we got a lift from one of the stationed guards to bring us home. I waved Kalum's hand and said bye-bye to the nice woman who drove us home with a smile. I opened the door and got the little one settled down on the couch, while I started preparing his room and boy, it was a mess. I renovated my office space into my baby's new nursery, it's much more important than office supplies and a printer anyways. I cleaned to my heart's desire, but after a few hours, I decided to fetch myself a snack and wake up the little one.

"Hello there sleepy beauty," I said as I pecked Kalum on the cheek and woke him up from his nap.