Chapter 4

So sorry! I haven't updated this one in a while, I apologise!😭 Life has been so busy I haven't had much time

So sorry! I haven't updated this one in a while, I apologise!😭 Life has been so busy I haven't had much time. Here you go.

Kanan's pov

A few minutes later Hera left to go take care of an update for their commander. I think she said his name is Sato. Anyway she had asked for me to look after Ezra in the mean while. Ezra an angel? I was still mind blown by that, my thoughts were interupted by rustling from Ezra. He soon sat up gripping his head groaning.

Ezra's pov

I woke up with everything hurting. I feel like crap.... "You're up." I turned to see Kanan sitting across the other side of the room with his arms crossed across his chest. I chuckled "Thanks for pointing out the obvious." He just sat in his chair with a blank cold expression not saying a word. Not very talkative I see.... Well I'll change that. "So what did I miss?" "Nothing really, Hera told me about you." I froze "S-she did?" He nodded. "I already figured out what you are though before. Crazy, maniac, scientist gave that away." I laughed, at least he has a little bit of humor. "That doesn't make you afraid of me?" "No why should it?" I shrugged "I don't know, that's why I asked if you were. Where's Hera?" "In the cockpit with commander Sato." "Ooooo." We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Are you staying with us?" He thought about it for a while and finally answered "I don't know." I gave him the puppy dog eyes "Please." He stared at me as I continued to give him the face. "Only for a few days. But then I'm leaving okay?" I smiled "Yay!" Yes! That leaves me enough time to try and convince him to join us. Maybe I can learn a little more about him in the meantime of just sitting here.

 Maybe I can learn a little more about him in the meantime of just sitting here

I have a writers block! HELP!😭
Please give me an idea somebody.
Sorry this was short but like I said, writers block.

Col out.🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢