Chapter 1: Breaking News

Roc's pov

Today is the day i go home..Why because i quit the group yea i know its gonna be breaking news for the fans.Not that there gonna attack me or anykind of shit,But the reason why i really quit is because those suppose to be trusted boys broke my trust told the whole world my personal business like wtf what are brothers for....

Kierra pov

Me and my friends Nyah Victoria Nyce and Cleo were watching TV when the breaking news flash interrupted us from watching TV.

Man:Breaking news..

   A picture of Roc appeared on the screen.

Kierra: Omg Roc something happy must be going on rite now :).

Woman:Roc Royal from the famous group called Mindless Behavior Has left the group.We dont know why but as soon as we get information we will announce the information.Riots everywere has started this must be great lost to his fans and Band mates to steve now.

   The screen switched to Steve infront of the riot.

Steve:Yall it is Crrraazzy out here the fans are really upset thaat he left with just 3 BandMates Left there really making a big deal out of this.

Woman:Wow...Look at that girl she's attacking what?

Steve:There tour bus they cant get away were gonna need a couple of police.!!! :/

(••) Miley Cyrus

✌<\

.......//3

Woman:You May go back to Your Show sorry for the Interruption :)

  Sponge bob comes back on...

Nyah: Kierra im so sorry..

Kierra:(Tear comes down) No im not giving up this fast

Vicky &  Cleo: What you mean your not giving unthis fast.

Nyah:i know right

Kierra:Were gonna make him rejoin that group even if i have to slice a nigga on my way.

Nyce:So.....Were is this heading too??

Kierra:See here's Whats gonna Happen...