Chapter 3: It Feels Like

Roc's pov

Today i feel gloomy im used to waking up with the boys eaither talking or there foot is in me face.*sighs*I miss them so much right now.I slugged downstairs to the kitchen to my mom.

Me: Ma were u goin

Mom: Out something u need to go

Me: Ma(Sighs) I'll be out later with um...Desiree

Ma: And who is this Desiree chick

Me: My um...Girl....Friend

    Dang I forgot that my mom didn't know who she was.

Ma: Well I wanna meet her someday but anyway I have to go now these people are bugging me.

   My mom grabbed her car keys and purse then walked out the door.I then walk up to my bathroom and start to undress for a shower.

Kierra's POV

So that Desiree and Roc going out is true OMFG.When roc leaves were gonna search his nice looking house to find things that'll tell why Roc left the group.Maybe even take a couple of things on the way(Evily Smirks).

Me: OK guys when Roc leaves to go over Desiree's house we'll Snoop in and look around , Vicky you stay here and watch over.

Nyah:Wait.......That Rumor is true :\/

Me: (Sighs) Sadly but yes

Nyce: I'm starting to learn new things each day

ROC's POV

After putting on my clothes and texting Desiree that I'm on my way I grab an Granola bar , Grabbed my keys , and went inside my car then drove myself to Desiree's house.

Kierra's POV

He's gone He's gone :D.I grab my black gloves and my black c.All black errthang.Me and Nyah walked out the

van and went up to the house looking for the key.

Nyah: It has to be some where easy

   I look up

Me: NVM that help me up to that window and ill let you in.

Nyah:Why cant i go inside :/

Me:-,-Nyah

Nyah:(Hufffs)Fine

   She grabs my leg and i hold on to a side amd eventually climbed on top of the roof.Why isnt nobody seeing this :/.I opened the window and climbed inside.Nice house :D .I ran down there steps to the front door.

Nyah:kierra is that you!!

  i pulled her inside and she screamed a little.

Me:sshhhhh u look in roc's mom room i look in roc's room

  She shook her head in understandment.We went our seperate ways.

Roc's pov

I arrived at desiree's house.After i parked i got out the car and ringed her door bell.Desiree quickly answered and stepped out the door.

Desiree:i was hopping that we could go to your place for a while since my dad is sleep and all

Me:so you wanna b dirty??

Desiree:you know the deal roc your my boyfriend

ME:but that dont mean shit bae

Desiree:come on rockyy

    Desiree does her famous pouty face.

Me:come on bae lets go

   I gave in and we got to my car and drove off

****

They some lil freaks ;)

but wiil kierra and nyah get caught or Nah?

do it for the vine...i ain go do it