1"

"I'm tired of your games Jungkook!", I felt tears coming down my cheeks.

"What are you tal-",

"You know what I'm talking about!", I shouted.

"What did I do?", he asked.

"Oh, you did many things..like having sex with a random girl in our bedroom, you bring fucking girls into our dorm like how many times?! I also saw your text messages, I see you like sexting and sending nudes to other people a lot, when I can't even get a message from you, Jimin was right, I should've stayed with him from the start", I was about to walk out, but was soon brought into a tight hug.

"I love you Tae", he sobbed.

I pushed him away with all my force.

"You said that many times..and I believed it, I'm so stupid", I took my phone and walked out.

-----------------------------------------------

"J-Jimin", I cried.

He pulled me into a tight hug.

Jimin is my ex, but we're really good friends. He did say he still had feelings for me, but I told him to stop playing around. Even though Jungkook was the one playing.

"What did that jerk do again", he growled.

"I s-saw him kissing a g-girl in our bedroom the o-other day", I stuttered.

He pulled my chin up to face him (A/N, Chim is taller, deal with it) and wiped my tears away.

"Sleep with me tonight okay? I don't want you near him", Jimin said.

I nodded and gave him a little smile.

---------------------------------–------------

I walked into Jungkook's and my dorm quietly.

Why am I being so quiet, he doesn't even come home at this time.

I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I stuffed them into a bag and turned around. I was met with an angry Jungkook.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"You don't need to know", I said coldly.

I walked past him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Let go!", I screamed

"Where the hell are you going?!", he yelled.

I flinched and looked down.

"...J-Jimin's", I muttered.

He clearly heard it. He pinned me to the door and slammed our lips together. I tried getting out of his grip, but he was way too strong for me.

I pulled the rough kiss away. I breathed heavily, catching my breathe.

"You're mine Kim Taehyung"