Chapter 8

Mitch's POV

I watched as TNT hit the water, making an explosion noise but no damage was made. Every second, more TNT fell. And every second, the harder I hugged Jerome, because he looked like he was very scared. Should I feel shellfish for smiling? Because if you said yes, at least I am with Jerome.

"You okay, Jerome?" I yelled over the bursting explosions. Jerome just nodded his head, covering his ears with his paws. I remember the diamond helmet I killed Sky for. Taking it out of my inventory, I took his paws off his ears, threw the lingerie helmet into the forest and placed the diamond one on him.  

~Time Skip~

Still no one dies.

How? This Survival Games has gone on forever. But at least I am here, with Jerome. Our hands locked, making me believe that we are in a relationship. I smiled at that thought.

"Mitch, I'm huuuuungry ." Jerome whined. We had already ate all the lamb, and the food loots we found in chests. I sighed.

"You ate more than me!" I yelled.

"Well, I have a bigger appetite than you." He pointed out, sticking one of his fingers in the air and pushing up fake glasses. I smiled, seeing a piglet. "We can't kill the baby pig, Mitch, we just can't." I nodded my head and stood up.

Jerome's POV

Mitch and I continued walking through the forest, seeing piglet after piglet. "There must be a mother of these pigs somewhere!" I exclaimed.

"I know, this is so stupid!" Mitch kicked a tree with his good foot, falling to the ground.

"I NEVER wanted to be in more than one game. I NEVER even liked killing people just for the capitols fun. I hated it all!" He started to rage about what he hates most about these games. Honestly, for some reason, my heart shattered.

"What do you like about the games?" I asked him after his 5 minute speech was concluded. He looked at me, with his big brown eyes and said, "You." He kissed me on the lips, then separated after a minute when we heard a cannon.

"Only 5 more people. One more person until Death Match." I sighed, slumping my shoulders.

"We don't need to kill each other. We can live for days upon days in the arena, if we kill these baby pigs." I looked up at him, and nodded my head. I put my head against a tree and shut my eyes, if I could stay alive with Mitch forever, I don't care what we have to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, a romantic ending to the chapter! EEEKK!!!!! I hoped you guys enjoyed this 3 CHAPTER UPDATE TODAY! I updated 3 times because I had no school today (or tomorrow) and I have NO life... YAY!  Thanks guys for 40+ votes and 300 PLUS READS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRG! Bye bye my bacca friends! And STAY SWEET!