Nick and a guy covered in tattoos with a snapback on walk into the bar that I had texted Nick the address to. "Mm, Pete Bronx is trying to get a drink" Patrick whispers. "Let him, he's probably nervous" I mumble back, I wave at Nick and snapback guy, Nick waves back and they walk over to us.

"Hey, Pete dude what's up" Nick smiles, I lift my beer and shrug "four drunk guys just did a cover of Santeria, Patrick is pestering me for a drink and Bronx just got a class of whiskey." Nick grins and wraps his arm around snapback guys waist "this is my boyfriend Jack, Jack this is Pete." Jack grins a toothy smile "helloooo." Nick laughs "he's drunk" I laugh and Patrick whines into my chest "Peteee, I wanna drink, it's my free night." I hand Patrick my bear and grab his water "you're so clingy when you're sex deprived."

"How come Bronx is allowed in the bar?" Nick asks as Jack walks over to the bar, winking at the bar tender. "Its sixteen and up, which is stupid in my option cause fourteen year olds can get in by just saying they are sixteen" I tell him and take a big gulp of Patricks water. He nods "kids shouldn't be allowed to drink till they're at least eighteen."

Patrick stumbles over to me with a shot glass in his hands "y'know where I'm from most kids drink when they're fourteen" he's slurring, I can't believe he's already drunk. I wrap my arm around my boyfriend "what the hell did you drink?" He giggles "Spirytus Delikatsowy" he smiles like he's proud of himself for remembering the name of his drink.

Nick gasps "that's like ninety-six precent alcohol, how much did you have?" Patrick giggles and holds up four fingers, I shake my head "Jesus fucking Christ!" I exclaim and wrap my around him so he doesn't crash into anyone.

I hear a few chords from an electric guitar on stage and we all turn our heads to the little stage. Bronx, Ruby, a short kid with a black mohawk and red sides, and a dark skinned boy with neon-green cornrows a bun on the top of his head sat at a drum set. Bronx is holding my old bass, Ruby is has a white guitar with fake blood spattered on it, the mohawk kid has a white guitar that has PANSY in big letters on it.

"Yo, we're Black Cards!" Ruby shouts into the microphone, Joe shouts "that's my girl" and lifts his beer. "This is Short, Fast, and Loud" Ruby shouts and they start playing, Bronx is singing and the mohawk kid keeps jumping up and down and bending backwards.

"They have so much energy, it's insane" Nick yells above their playing, I nod and pull Patrick away from a tall lanky guy with glasses. "Peteee, I'm sooo horny " Patrick mumbles into my ear and bites my neck. "Ouch, mother fucker" I mutter and place my hand over his mouth "bite me again and I will knock you out." He doesn't listen of course, he bites my hand and licks my palm. I shove him away, he stumbles and falls at the feet of the tall lanky guy.

"Hey, how were we Dad?" Bronx slurs and crashes into my chest, I chuckle and wrap my arms around him. "You did well Kid" I smile, He giggles into my chest and slumps against me. Poor kid is probably exhausted, Patrick and the lanky skinny guy had left about twenty minutes earlier so our ride home was gone.

"Hey Dad, where's Pops?" Bronx mumbles, he has been sipping on a bottle of green apple vodka for the past ten minutes. "He left with some lanky guy and so did everyone else do we're waiting for Travie to close up, he said he would drive us" I tell him and push his bandana back up. He nods and finishes his green apple vodka that was actually just sour apple/lime juice Travie had handed out in Vodka bottles. "B, y'know that's really fucking bad for you?" He nods and throws up all over my shoes "shit, let's get you home" I mutter and pick him up.

"Hey Joe, could you drive Bronx and I home, Lover Boy ditched us again" I mutter into my phone while Bronx throws up again into the toilet. I hear Joe sigh "I'm on my way."

Ten minutes later his car shows up and Joe helps me carry all Bronx's shit to his car, while Bronx himself is passed out in the backseat. "The kids were good" Joe mumbles as we drive out of the inner city, his hand is rested on my thigh and he keeps tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. I nod and place my hand over his "do you think I should tell the kids that I'm pregnant soon?" I ask and he nods and rubs the inside of my thigh. I smile at the touch and lean back, ignoring the speed bumps as we enter my neighborhood.

Joe carries Bronx inside and I lunge Bronx's stuff into the garage. Once i'm done I head to the front door where I meet a tight lipped Joe "he's really angry Pete." He presses a soft kiss to my cheek and heads back to his car.

"Peter, how could you fucking do that to me? I have done nothing but love you, this is how you repay me?" Patrick screams at me, he has an open envelope in his clutched fist. "What are you talking about?" I ask him in a hushed whisper. "You cheated on me you sick piece of shit!" He screams louder than before and throws a punch at me, I stumble backwards and lean against the wall. "I-I'd never cheat on you Pat, I love you so much..." I trail off and he steps closer to me, his brows arched and a nasty smirk on his face. "I bet Joe fucked you" his presses against my stomach "you fucking cheat, he was always staring at your ass but I bet he wasn't as good as me. Was he?" His other hand goes to my waist, dropping the envelope onto the marble floor.

"I didn't sleep with Joe, all we did was make out a few times. I could never cheat on you 'Trick, you're the fucking father to Bronx, to the baby in my stomach! If you're gonna be so ignorant and ignore the fact that I love you then please get the fuck out of my house" I push him away and protectively place my hands on my stomach. His shoulder droop and his eyes go wide. He sank down to the floor and chewed on his bottom lip. "P-Patrick, I love you, I let you back into my life even after you just left" I tell him and cautiously sit down on the floor next to him. He smiles a bit at me, his eyes are red and flooded with tears.

"Why would you think that the baby is Joe's?" I ask him while he interlocks out fingers "you've been pregnant officially for a month, we weren't together a month ago." I nod "but we had sex, remember when I saw you after some big surgery you had just done at Mc Coy's and you were drunk, I was pretty drunk and we fucked in the bathroom but then you got called in..." I trail off. "Vaguely I remember you calling me a sexy beast" we both laugh and he kisses the my bottom lip and partly my chin.

"I love you, don't you ever doubt my love for you" I tell him while sneaking my hands under his pink shirt from Hollister and running my hands up his firm chest.

Of course then the front door bursts open and Declan and Sam stumble into the hall. Declan's hands in Sam's hair, pushing him against the wall and tugging harder on his hair.

Patrick cleared his throat and both boys pulled away from each other, both blushing cheery red. Sam hid his face in Declan's chest and I laughed "get to bed kids and please don't have sex, Bronx will kill you if you wake him up." They both nod and head upstairs.

I grin and Patrick and he snorts "I'm way too tired for sex, Mikey tries to kiss me while we were driving so I tied his wrists to the steering wheel and ran home." I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck "y'know I could always ride you, that requires little to no effort from you." He shake his head and slips his hands under my back and my ass and picks me up. "No sex for Mr. Wentz tonight" He carries me upstairs.

"So strong Mr. Stump" I giggle as he sets me on the bathroom counter then hands me my toothbrush. He shakes his head "it's Dr. Stump, and you weight as much as a twelve year old." I scoff in fake offense and stick my tooth brush in my mouth.

Patrick ends up passing out as soon as his head hits the pillow, I sigh as I climb on top of him. He's so warm, it's nice. I rest my head on his chest and pull the blankets over us then switch off the bedside lamp. I turn the digital clock on its front so I can't see the time pass and just listen to Patricks heart beat. It feels like hours but eventually I drift off into an uneasy, dreamless sleep.