Prologue: (Edited)

Prologue:

The sun was beating down on the city of Jerusalem. It was another hot day, but it was just like every day. We were used to the heat that came. It's in our everyday life. It was calm. A day wasted in not finding anything useful about my parents who were murdered a long time ago. It's going to take time for me to find any information about my parents who were brutally murdered and the worst thing is. I'm impatient. I detested the very thought of having to wait for something to come or if I ever find the murderers who killed my parents. They need to serve justice and it shall be by my blade. 

I was sitting on the ledge of a building- gazing off into the distance- watching the people below me walking around doing what they need to do. The city of Jerusalem was busy as the Arabian sun washed down upon the people that were moving through the streets of the large city. I let out a sigh while looking upwards to see a vast stretch of blue sky spreading out above me changing colors. The sun was beginning to set over the horizon. It was peaceful in this moment that I am in. It was quite blissful for once and I truly enjoy the peaceful times.  

A faint memory came to the front of my mind as I began to remember what had happened so long ago.

*~*

My eyes followed the people that were in white garments with large red crosses on the chests. I was hidden from their view as they started to walk away. The people gasped and quickly got out of their way. They slowly disappeared further down the street. I didn't move until they were gone from my view and people were starting to continue their daily activities. My little feet ran over toward to our hut that we lived in. My heart was racing and I didn't want to know what those people were doing here. 

My eyes widen in horror as I came through the front door as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I may have been young, but I would never forget the horror of what I had to stumble onto. There was blood everywhere. I remembered seeing the blood. It was thick and dark red as it pooled out from the two bodies that were laying there on the floor, not moving at all. My little body began to shake from the horrendous sight of my dead parents.

Their backs were marked with crosses that have been etched into their backs with a sharp object. I let out a bloody-murderous scream that brought a dozen of people to where I was. The tears rolled down my cheeks and I fell to my knees. I covered my mouth with my hand. My cries echoing through the silent house of where I once lived in.

*~*

It was a horrible sight for a little girl like me to see such a brutal scene. My friend's mother took me in and she raised me with her daughter as well. We were close and it was good that I had a friend at the time. I wouldn't know what I'll do if we didn't have anyone that could have help a hopeless child like me. It was where I was taught to handle a sword and I'm quite good at it, but I won't say that I have mastered the sword. I was still practicing, but getting better.

I will never forget what had happened and what I have to do to find the murderer who killed my parents. The group of people with those red crosses on their chest will suffer for what they did. I will make sure of it and if it's my last dying wish.Then I shall take it to my grave.

I will make sure that every single one of those people who murdered my parents suffered a horrible death for their sins that they have committed. 

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys?!

Thank you! :D