Imagine for Kia

Kia was laying in bed when Craig phone went off it said some chick name so she answered. She didn't say anything she heard the girl say how last night was fun and that she wanted to do it again tonight. Kia didn't believe what she heard she went to Craig's text messages and found the girls name and read through their texts and it looked like Craig was having an affair on her. Tears started running down her face when Craig walked out of the bathroom.

Craig: what's wrong.

Then he looked at his phone in her hand.

Craig: it's not what it looks like.

Kia: then what is it.

Craig didn't say anything he just stood there like an idiot.

Kia: that's what I thought.

Kia got up but Craig grabbed her arm.

Kia: let me go.

Craig didn't listen he pulled her to him.

Craig: you know you can never leave me.

Kia: who says so.

Craig: me and this.

Craig kissed Kia at first Kia was going to pull away but Craig started walking over to the bed and pushed her on the bed and took off his shirt. He leaned down and started kissing Kia all over her neck. He took off her shirt and pulled off her pants. He took off his pants too. He was in just his boxers and Kia in just her bra and panties. He kissed her down her stomach to the rim of her panties he kissed her thighs all around her area to tease her.

Kia: stop teasing.

Craig pulled off her underwear. He started to eat her out gently at first. He then put one finger inside of her then another one and started hitting her G-spot. Kia was moaning loud. Craig started going faster and Kia cummed.

Craig got up and positioned himself infront of her entrance and put himself inside of her. Kia was tight at first.

Craig: fuck Kia. Why you so tight.

Craig started thrusting faster. He started hitting Kias G-spot. The room was filled with Kia and Craig's moans and grunts. Both Craig and Kia cummed at the same time.

Craig: now you really can't leave me.