1.1

Your bias as a prince–

Jaebum he would be the type of prince that's responsible. The one that will later on take the throne of his father making the kingdom a better place. And if there is war, he will will valiantly lead his army of knights.

Okay, now how you guys meet:

Jaebum hasn't become the throne of the kingdom yet. And his uncle, has took the throne instead. Which also had secretly killed his father, thinking king that was before him, by his own assassins. And ever since he has reigned living the the kingdom has been going downhill. And you on the other hand, are a rebel. You wanted justice for the kingdom. You and your band of rebels create a riot one day. Which causes get Jaebum's attention. He was intrigued by you, he thought you were unique. Because your strong willed chants for justice infront of the castle just seemed to attract him somehow. He admired your leader type skills when you lead your band of rebels to escape the castle guards, right before you gave a quick glance from the window where he was. Yep. That was the day that started off with the two of you.

Junior he would be a sarcastic and savage prince. Diss all the princesses that he was supposed to be arranged for marriage. But really, he's a caring type of person as well, once you get to know him. I mean, Jaebum would know. They are both best friends from neighboring kingdoms and all.

Okay, so how you guys meet:

You finally got a job that would earn you enough to survive. You are also an educated woman. Which was a bonus, because not many peasants get to have a chance to develop their knowledge. The reason why your knowledge was so plentiful was because your grandfather owned a library. And bought so many other books from his travels. He collected and read so much. Your grandfather was your role model, since your parents died from a carriage accident when you were young. When you moved in the castle your luggage was a lot, mostly because of the books.

Okay, now the good stuff comes in.

Jinyoung had been just wandering around and another in the castle halls. The castle staff was on break and had gathered around you. He saw you teaching the castle staff about some history from a different country, which he hadn't heard of. As you were teaching, you noticed him from the corner of your eye. You noticed him quickly, stood up, and bowed when he began to walk into the room. He'd then ridiculously bombard you and say how you shouldn't teach, even though everyone was on break at the moment. You guys would later on begin to argue, and how you believe that education is for everyone. Although it was a rough start for you guys meet like this, it was expected. And if I'm going to be honest, he's just a tsundere for you. I mean, that sums it up pretty much.

Yugyeom the cutie prince. The one where the whole kingdom's females would swoon over whenever he would flash a smile, giggle, laugh, and just everything in general. Yep. The cutie prince. He still doesn't know the ropes around to the whole being-a-prince type of thing. And well... almost oblivious at that.

How you guys meet:

You were a tomboyish girl, which the rest of the kingdom (and even your mother), always seemed to give weird looks at. But you didn't care. That was just the way you were. You hair was short and everything. Yeah, you guessed it. She cross dressed as a boy for fun. And the fact was, nobody knew it was you (except your mother of course). And the reason why was because the male clothing that you wore just felt natural for you. One day, you were just enjoying yourself, doing parkour all around the castle grounds; since your mother worked as one of the chefs in the castle. As you were parkour-ing around the place, you decided to throw a prank on one of the castle guards. Which you got caught. Which made you run. Which made you bump into prince Yugyeom himself. Although you didn't know that. This was actually your first time meeting him. You have heard about the prince from the castles staff, but hi out didn't care that much about it. And as you accidentally ran into Yugyeom you still heard hysterical yelling front that same castle guard. You didn't have enough time to say sorry to the guy you bumped into, and plus, you didn't want him for the blame for the prank. So, you grabbed his wrist and ran away from that crazy guard. And the rest was history. You guys had a kindling friendship (even though we both know that it will be more than that later on 😏). And he also thought you were a guy, so yeah.