Chapter Ten

Percy followed Darcy out of the gardens. She was really pissed, and he was the only one brave enough to calm her down.

"Darcy, hold up!" Percy yelled. She turned, her face red with anger.

"WHAT?!" she screamed.

"Darcy, you need to calm down."Percy said in a stern tone.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?!" Darcy was a little quiter.

"Well, yeah. Honestly, I don't even know why you're mad. (There's a reason he's called Seaweed Brain, isn't there?)" Darcy facepalmed.

"Why do I even......." she muttered, shaking her head. "Listen. Jealousy is what brought you here in the first place, right?' Percy nodded. "And your girlfriend is getting jealous. Of me, of all people. What is they start surfing through MY memories next, to teach her a lesson?"

Darcy was close to tears.

"I don't want to relive my childhood Percy." Percy hugged her. (Want me to explain her childhood?)

"I won't let them." Percy promised, squeezing her even tighter. He yawned.

 "Gods, I'm tired."

"Are you serious? It's only..." she took a phone out of her pocket. "10:30... man, where'd the time go?" Percy shrugged. "So.... where am I sleeping?"

A room appeared in front of them, and a sign on it read their names.

"Percy and Darcy.... I'm cool with that..."

Darcy opened the door and gasped.

"This is awesome..."

A/N

Sorry this chappie was short, just needed to write it. Don't judge me....

Lol, anyways, I'm changing some things I said about Darcy that I wrote in Missing Her, but I bet half of you didn't read that, so......