4

a.n: ok but the lmr video is so aesthetic and neon when will sm ever do this concept again I NEED MORE SCREENSHOTS (and lmr was a bop too it's a double threat) okee on with the story

a lot of people knew we were dating now. no one really expected it, but people think we're cute.

"ready to go to the grocery store?" he shouts.

"only if you make me oppa. hahahaha." i sit on the bench and stay still.

"alright then." he walks up to me and grabs me off the bench. i scream.

"LET ME GO YOU LITTLE BRAT LET ME GO" he starts laughing and puts me in the shopping cart. damn, all the training got him muscles.

"that's what you get. now for the fun part!!" the parking lot was empty since it was 11 at night. which meant for jaemin: wheel me in a cart as fast as he could across the parking lot.

i start screaming. he is going really fast woah. he's laughing really hard, and that makes me laugh.

"stop stop STOP OK IT'S DONE THANK YOU!!" he bumps into the pole and i nearly hit my head. i jump out of the cart.

"yeah stupid, i'll drag you next time and i'll make sure you hit the fountain." he laughs and kisses me again.

"why am i dating you again?"

"because i'm such a dream girl, why else?" i mock the popular girls at our school and flip my hair against the shopping cart.

he ruffles my hair and grabs my hand. "go get your damn green onions siyeon." he was smiling though. he knew i was joking because apparently, he's semi-dated (they kept it at a friendly tone) one of the popular girls but once she knew he was going to work at sm, she exposed him to the rest of the squad, and now they look at him weirdly. the irony.

1 year later~

it's spring. whoops, allergies. i sneeze again. i had to break up with jaemin since now he was officially announced as an smrookie. he still liked me a lot and kissed me at random times. i'm sure he would start liking one of the sr15g girls or something, so now, i kind of limit seeing him so i would get over the fact he's not really my boyfriend.

i was in the library. the library owned by the school company had a secret stack of yearbooks from the past years. all you have to do is give the librarian your old i.d card from your old school (if they were a part of the company) and you would say what year, and they would most likely have it.

i did it recently, and checked my 2nd grade year because i knew jaemin must have gone to my old school. he just was either too dumb to remember or didn't know i went. i check all classes. and there i see "나 재민" clearly printed in mrs. song's class. i always knew him after all.

i walk out of the library. allergies, right. i sit down on a bench and blow my nose.

"happy april fools, siyeon." i stand up and see jaemin with a bouquet of flowers.

"just kidding, i know you siyeon. not only are you allergic to them, you hate flower love concepts. here you go." he puts the bouquet in the tree (it didn't look store-bought anyways ha) and gives me a bag of pepero. pepero. wow, memories to our first kiss.

i punch him in the stomach. "you're too genius when it comes to this. i hate you so much."

"i know you do." he laughs and eye smiles. we have a mini fight since jaemin's just like that. i'll miss him when he's debuting, i think. i don't think anyone would date him because he's such a weeb and he's too annoying for girly girls. good.

i gesture to jaemin to give him a pepero. "oh thanks! i mean it was me who-" "april fools oppa. i'll never give you this." i run off with the pepero in my mouth. he starts chasing me.

"you're so annoying, you know that!!"

"i know!"

fin

FINALLY WE'RE DONE WOOO I TOLD YALL THIS WAS A SHORT STORY!! this is my attempt at like, a two-shot. i was too lazy to update this during the week and i was way too busy because of exams. but ay, how'd you guys like it? writing fluff is v v hard for me, so adding in some dating and romance to this, um, imagine, i guess, just made me cringe.

but then i realize that's how "city girl" is gonna work out soon *sigh* i tried yall hahaha BUT i hope yall enjoyed this because i haven't seen a lot of jaemin here on wattpad, so this was just for fun.

ALSO i'm thinking of my next fanfic and should i do someone from astro or monsta x? monsta x is so kinky bye but both groups have like, zero visual holes and my heart races so much for them like ??? astro, i was thinking about moonbin since he's my bias and bf type, and monsta x, i was thinking of jooheon since he's so fluffy gah. but i wanna hear what you guys want!! (no i'm not doing shownu oh my god all his fanfics are like 50 shades of grey I DON'T GO THERE YALL I WANT FLUFFY STUFF)