Unknown Me (Challenge)

Hi! Wassup!!

Well, a-Riddle challenged me to write 10 unknown things about me. So, ya I've accepted, but don't expect it to be superb interesting.
(*cough* The reason for this challenge is because Aryan aka a-Riddle was pissed off about my last chap😂😂😂. You know about 'Boy secrets' 😂)

Well I myself don't know what to write but lemme try!

1) When I was too young(like7) I wanted to be an air hostess because I loved traveling and going around the world. But now I'm lazy to even walk from my room to the kitchen (ok I'm exaggerating. I'm not that lazy😅😳)

2) I didn't know how to ride a cycle until 10. Coz the stupid me was too scared to take my leg off the ground.
At last, my cousin taught me, thankful to him!!

3) If I don't like someone, I go out of the way to ignore them. Its better that way right?

4) Anyone seeing me will think I'm a nice, innocent baby who wouldn't have even heard the f-word I guess. That's because some people still treat me like a baby 😥
But as you know I'm not at all innocent.
Ok I'm innocent but not-so-innocent😜

5) My blood group is A-ve (anyone reading has negative rh?)

6) When I got my first periods, I didn't even know what the hell was that! Coz I was too young then and my mom didn't expect me to get it at the age of 10 lol😅😭

7) I'm a very very fussy eater. Half of the food will be considered 'uneatable' by me. You know the veggies and stuff like that!!

8) I'm phobic to bitches and sluts.
Didn't get what I mean?? Well, as you all know I'm really scared of animals (phobia), including dogs and puppies. So, why should a female dog be an exception. I'm phobic to even the bitches you get in High school😝

9)The only person I share everything with is my cousin sis. We even shared that we both had the crush on the same person. But I left him for her the moment I gotta know!

10)I'm kind of a bipolar. Ok! Ok I don't have that dreadful disorder.
But I've two kind of people in me. One is a sane, nice and hardly talkative person. The other the completely crazy, and will talk till eternity kinda person

Uff..... Telling about yourself is hard.
I did my best, without revealing a bit too much about myself.
CHALLENGE COMPLETE (Next time you should think about some way more difficult ones Aryan😝😂)

Hugsie,
Bye.