Prologue

Hello, I first want to warn that there will be graphic content.. Violence, sex, ect. Triggers and mature content throughout.
Don't read if that bothers you... but, I'll post a warning before the mature chapters to give everyone a heads up. Please vote and comment on each chapter if you liked it and add this story to your library or reading list! I will update every week after the first few chapters are up. Do me a favor and keep reading until chapter three before you quit it!

Also, this story is UNEDITED. Let me know if you catch any mistakes, I'll be grateful. I wrote it a while ago!

The wolf sprinted through the forest. Long, thin legs attached to large, stocky paws pushing off against the rocky mud. Puffs of warm breath hit the crisp air making a smoky effect rise out around him. His ears twitched at the sound of crunching, nostrils flaring out with the scent of musk from a buck that took his full attention. The sprint slowed to a trot, head held low and body tense. Hunger bit at his hollow stomach.

The deer stilled, its mouth parted, tail flicking up in a warning. It could feel the eyes of the predator upon him. The wolf stalked forwards, as quiet as it could be in such a sickened state. His dinner awaited.

The buck sprung forwards; muscles bunching together. Fear made him run faster than most others, but the wolf was fast too. Deep, black nails clipped flaky rocks powered by a skeletal body begging for nourishment. Food! Hunger! Wind ruffled his fur, bringing an adrenaline rush with it. The white tail teasingly fluffed in front of the wolf's face, only a foot away.

His chance was here.

Paws crushed the pebbles below him and he forced that extra bit of energy to push his weakened limbs into action. The distance closed and white, prominent canines gleamed threateningly. The buck tried to speed up, but a faulty placement of hooves slowed him just enough for the predator to gain. Sharp teeth broke through flesh and the deer mewled in pain. The weight of the wolf was too great; the buck fell, pulled to the ground by a steel grip. Biting into the neck until his prey stopped moving, the wolf was in heaven. Blood flowed and any sort of restraint was let go, the feeling of fresh meat on his tongue almost orgasmic.

He didn't even notice the girl until she was only a few feet away.

A growl escaped his mouth, control weak enough to allow for mistakes. Her eyes widened, mouth falling open in fear; a tasty treat for even the most tempered of them. He stared at her without feeling, she was a stranger encroaching on his territory, on his food. Muscles tensed and he desperately tried to hold himself still, the human side barely in control.

Her body tightened and he silently begged her not to do it, but her instincts had taken over, much like his own. She stumbled back in flight, the scent of fear invading his nose mixing with his recent kill. Territorial urges battled with a raging hunger until there was only one realization within him.

She was nothing but meat.