Chapter 2 - Flashbacks

Sam pov

Cat can be so annoying sometimes she just keeps asking me things about freddie and me

So how long have you dated ? cat asks 

1 month and 10 days 

well thats short cat says

yeah i know we had our difficulties i was to abnormal he was to normal but i can still remember the day we started dating i locked myself up in a mental hospital for me liking him sam chuckeld

*Flashback*

Sam: Okay look, I don't care how many iCarly fans say I'm not insane for liking Freddie. I know I'm cra--

Freddie: [interrupts Sam] Wa-Wa-Wa—Let's take one more chat.

Sam: No, I don't wanna...

Freddie: Just one more!

Sam: [groans]

Freddie: Here, hold this. [looks to Carly, gives her his camera, takes the PearPad].

Carly: [whispers] You be nice.

Freddie: Just-- [into PearPad, to web audience] Hey, it's me, Freddie. So, uh...a lot of people have been talking about whether Sam and I should, ya know, "go out" with each other—and it's like everyone's wondering if Sam is crazy for wanting to. But nobody asked me how I feel.

Sam: [to Freddie] ...We talked about it.

Freddie: No, you talked. You told me how you feel, while you ate a quesadilla.

Sam: [to web audience] The quesadillas here are amazing.

Carly: [shushes Sam]

Freddie: [continues] Anyway, yeah, it's important how Sam feels, but how I feel is important too.

Sam: OK, Benson, we get it! You wanna humiliate me on the web in front of millions of people, go ahead and just do it, I don't care! Get back at me for all the mean things I've sa--[Freddie confidently walks across the room and quiets Sam by kissing her for 8 seconds] 

Sam: [after the kiss ends, confused]... You mean that?

Freddie: [smiling] Mmm hm...[in a deep voice].... so I guess we're both insane.

Sam: ... So now what?

*Told cat*

Aawwhh thats so sweet 

yeaah it was 

And why did you two break up ??

well long story 

Tell me 

Okay * sighed* I am going to tell this like it is a story i am telling you and i am reading a book

Kay kay 

Sam and Freddie are a couple but they keep fighting and after solving 1 problem, Carly ends up being their involuntary 'couple's counselor'. This starts driving Carly mad when Sam and Freddie end up going to Carly at 3 in the morning for a stupid fight. Carly then ends up being dragged into a dinner date with Sam and Freddie but gets really upset when she has to sit at a table by herself. After a second fight between the two, Carly loses it and goes home leaving Sam and Freddie confused.

Spencer is forced to lie to Mrs. Benson about the whereabouts of Freddie because she doesn't know about his and Sam's relationship. Because Sam is in a relationship with Freddie, her previous torture monkey, her new torture monkey is Gibby.

Gibby doesn't like how Sam treats him so he decides to consult with Mrs. Benson about Sam and Freddie's relationship. She doesn't approve. In the next episode, Carly suggests that Sam and Freddie try each other's hobbies, but when Sam visits Freddie's model train club she blows up the trains, Freddie gets kicked out.

Then Sam takes Freddie to visit her Uncle Carmine and Cousin Chaz in prison, but she also makes him put ham in his pants which eventually gets him caught by security, angering Carmine and Chaz. Sam and Freddie end up deciding to break up at the end because of something Carly said that they overheard about their relationship being forced by a connection they have but their personalities are too different. 

Cat: wow 

Sam tells her about the last details:

Freddie: I love you.Sam: I love you too.

[Sam and Freddie kiss]

Freddie[takes phone from pocket] It's only 10:30.Sam: Wanna break up at midnight?Freddie[puts phone back] That works.Sam[smiles] Okay.

And than we made out, snuggled hugged  for like 1 and a half hour and that was the end the day before i came here he did asked me if I wanted to get back together but he changed the subject and we never talked about it anymore

Cat: awww 

** A/n What do you gus think aabout my story comment share and vote bye xx