Chapter 4 - The present

*** VOTE, SHARE LIKE AND COMMENT****

Freddie's POV

So I came  out of the hospital yesterday and my mom came to pick me up, since i am injured she is Super overprotective she is kind of mad at sam but happy she saved me from dying she couldve died herself if she saved me and she wouldve died i think i couldve never look at myself in the mirror again yes she is crazy, disrespectfull, dangerous, addicted to meat, agrassive and can beat people up in no time but i love her wait i can't think that we broke up i kind off still regret that we broke up i know we are not the best couple but i can't deny that i loved being with her. Since i was thinking about her i decided to text her but she didn't anwser although she was online that's weird ?

I think sam is a litlle bit mad about me not staying at her an cat's appartment i better make it up to her saturday maybe i should give her a present meat ? no Fatcakes ? no way to odd and predictable i want to give her something to remind or means something to her mmhh maybe a necklace yeah that would be great with her name on it so i went on my pc and baught it her name was wrote in gold with samantha with heart and a redruby in it ( just search her samantha necklace on google if you wan to so what it looks like ) i will get it on thursday :) i hope she likes it.. 

Sam's pov 

Freddie texted me i don't want to speak to him right now so i just ignored him but then he started spamming me it drove me crazy so i texted back

s: Will you stop texting me 

f: not untill you tell me what's wrong

S: i am not in the mood benson

f: why not ?

s: nosy huh ?

f: i just care about you..  

* this just made my heart melt like a ice cream damn he is so sweet 
s: thanks freddweird now i wan't to eat ice cream

F: huh ?
s: never mind nub

f: but what's wrong ?

s: just dissapointed that's all

f: i am sorry sam i will make it up to you when i come i promise 

s: yay :)

*the days went by fast and freddie got the necklace it's friday and tomorrow he sees sam again*

 *** VOTE, SHARE LIKE AND COMMENT****