Chapter 3- Danger

Lucifer has been watching my every move. Whilst I guard the gate I see demons that I've never seen before. Everyone and everything is watching, I passed by hells entrance and the dogs looked at me. They stared into my sould, its starting to scare me. If I make one more bad move in hell I'll be sent to be ahshes. Victor doesnt even look at me anymore, I cant make conversation with anyone. Then as I walked twards the gate of the cave, there he was. Lucifer stood infront of the giant gate, stairing at the ground. I was hesitant but I continued to walk twards my guarding position. Then he looked up, tears running down his cheek, not tears it was blood. I stepped ln hot coals and the pain set in, it hurt. How could it hurt my pain tolerance is over the roof? He laughed at me, I noticed a tear running down my cheek. "Does it really hurt that bad, what are you a pussy?" He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He bent down to were his lips touched my ear then whispered "This is what hell actually feels like." What does he want from me, have I done anything bad? It went black, I must have passed out because of the pain. When I awoke I was surround by ashes. My nude body was being burned, flames engulfed the whole area. The screams echoed through out the whole place. Incased in an area, the walls were brass, the heat was unbearable, the screams sounded like nails on a chalk board. "DO YOU DARE TO DISOBEY HELLS RULER!!! THIS IS A PRETTY BAD WAY TO LIVE THROUGH ETERNITY... SO YOU BEST NOT PLOT AN ESCAPE OR I WILL FUCKING RUIN YOU." A metal chain went down to pick me up. Why risk my life to go to heaven? When the risks are this high it my be worth it to guard the gate every day. I grabbed a hold the chain above me and pulled myself up. The fire made my skin melt off, and the ashes and screams are going to echo in my head for the rest of the day. That is the worst thing I've ever gone through in hell so far. People are watching me constantly yet I still have the urge to make my way to heaven. I know there is no way in hell that I can get there. I think I'll settle with hell being my eternity, guarding the gate with no excitement in my life. I guess thats the eternity that im used to.