Type of boyfriend he is

Minho is the annoying loving boyfriend. He annoys the crap out of you but you can't resist him. He's the type of boyfriend that would sass your outfit instead of kissing you. You can tell him anything and he won't judge you. You can even fart in front of him and you two would laugh it off like it was nothing. He's really technical but at the same time silly. He is your best friend.

Thomas is the look at my girlfriend I will eat your eyes kind of guy (lol weird I know.). He's super protective of you but you understand because he lost someone he had loved before (Teresa) .sometimes you look at him and think " GAWD DAMN, YOUR HOT" it's very frustrating being around him because you always want to do dirty things to him. (I believe you can fry eggs on his body)

Newt is the boyfriend you never would want to let go of. He's soo cheesy but it's cute on him. He really knows how to make you feel like a princess. He's a very good listener and he doesn't make fun of you when you sing in the shower. When you guys fight he's the first to apologies because he doesn't want to loose you. He is definitely in love with you and knows how to show it.

Alby is the peacemaker boyfriend. He always finds the good in people which scares you because he might befriend the wrong person. You could sneeze once and he'd be the one to take you to the hospital. When it comes to the ones he loves he would do anything to protect them. He always puts other first. He will buy you a dress then tell you to get ready because you guys have a surprise date.