1 : a river's edge

quinn hastings came back from visiting her grandmother in flordia to riverdale hoping to finally feel no romantic feelings for her longtime best friend and crush but she needed to tell him how she 'used' to feel, archie andrews, that she likes him...

quinn hastings came back from visiting her grandmother in flordia to riverdale hoping to finally feel no romantic feelings for her longtime best friend and crush but she needed to tell him how she 'used' to feel, archie andrews, that she likes him, maybe even love(d) him. but she knew she couldn't, she knows how much betty loves him, she couldn't possibly do that to her.

quinn was sitting on her lilac bed covers with kevin dragging on about how betty needs to tell archie tonight about her feelings.

"oh my god!" kevin blurted out while looking through betty's window, "game changer!" quinn looks over at kevin and back at betty. "what?" betty asks while the two girls both start walking over to the window.

"archie got hot! he's got abs now!" quinn's eyebrows raise slowly while looking out to archie changing his shirt

"archie got hot! he's got abs now!" quinn's eyebrows raise slowly while looking out to archie changing his shirt. his noticeable muscles through his grey shirt. quinn laughs a little and smirks at betty, "six more reasons you should take the ginger bull by the horns tonight!" kevin exclaims.

quinn couldn't stop thinking what if archie liked betty back, how would she handle it. could she handle all the handholding, kissing, and third wheeling every time they would all go pop's.

quinn quickly shook off the thought, even if it did happen she knew she would have to adapt somehow even if it meant forcing herself to ignore all her feelings for archie. she always puts others before herself, especially in betty's case. in quinn's, her feelings don't matter at the moment.

"you know you can come to." betty discreetly asks quinn, betty was nervous it was practically radiating off of her. quinn chuckles at her beautiful friend. she was happy that her friend was happy, and that's all that matters.

"no, betty i can meet up with archie another time." she insists, plus this is all about betty finally telling archie how she feels. no matter how much it hurt quinn in the process. "tell archie i said hi!" quinn asks of betty as she starts to leave.

"come with me please." betty pleads her friend. quinn looks at betty, thinking about how awkward it will be for herself. quinn sighs deeply, a sweet smile creeping up on her, "okay yeah, i'll come." betty squeals and gives her best friend a massive hug, resulting in a laughing quinn.