-1-

**may cause trigger**
--EDITED--

Short description I had to write in my English class to show I can use descriptive words. Kinda hoping my English teacher doesn't think I'm mental or recommend me to a counsellor or something. All she gave us was a first sentence prompt. (The sentence in bold) we had to build a description of the character from there. Obviously mine took a morbid turn.

---------

As I stared into her face I couldn't suppress a shudder of fear. The blood from her torn wrists ran slowly down her hands, dripping aimlessly upon the white padded floor below, staining her pale arms as they traveled. Her scarred face mirrored the pain, her icy blue eyes shuttered as I stared into them. Cross legged she slumped upon a padded chair staring straight at me. Although she couldn't see me, her blind eyes spoke volumes of her feelings towards me.

Her tortured arms quivered. She dragged an old sharpened rusty nail regretfully through her already shredded skin. Blood welling up around the fresh wound, poisoning her delicate youth, perfectly carving out the word "worthless". Her mouth was coiled into a twisted smile where she had stitched the corners to her cheeks. The effect was like staring at a carnival clown with makeup gone wrong, leaving each word that left her mouth garbled and indecipherable.

Long, dull ginger red hair left limp, unruly and stranded by her bony shoulders. Her eyes shut suddenly, she recoiled in fear as the door of her room was thrown open to reveal three suited doctors. Bringing only one shattered hope with them, her inevitable death. They grabbed her viciously as she screamed in pain being dragged from her only world. A small tear ran down my face aware that I could do nothing as I watched them drag her out the door. I followed the grim trail of dark red blood smeared across the floors glossy surface. Harshly they strapped her to the chair in a glaringly bright room, tear after tear streamed down her torn and broken face.

Hurriedly taking several unnecessary experiments and tests, of yet the very last failure to cure the frail child. Letting her live in this unbearable pain any longer would be inhumane, it had to be done. Slowly I crept forward, the needle in my pale and shaky hands. Quietly I uttered a feeble sorry as the needle pierced her skin and found its holding place. Deep black liquid left the tip of the needle to twist and dance with the red blood flowing through her veins. Blind icy blue eyes snapped open placing themselves on me and only me. Her eyes spoke the treacherous screams for her, while she remained deathly silent, grinning her blood stained grin. Blind icy beauty was soon taken over by soulless black liquid as it overtook her frail body, leaving her as only an empty shell of broken memories, as her eyes closed for the last time, for no more desperate tears to fall.