chapter 7: death is not certain

Skylars pov
Darkness surrounded me and there was no where to go. I was lost in a world with absolutely no one around, it hurts. Everything hurts. Its as if i fell from the sky and landed wrong. I left sunstreaker, i left Isla, i left everyone. I cant go back though. Im already gone and they dont need me. They dont love me. Sunstreaker may have kissed me but im just his pity party, he dosent really care. What are we gonna be if i go back? What will happen? I was wrong. I was thinking about sunstreaker, he does love me and i just left him. I have to go back. Life is all just a dream if you blink it ends. I love sunstreaker, i have to find a way back. Soon after that a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and a sharp, tingle, shocked me. Once. Twice. Three times. They were trying to revive me. After the fourth time they stopped. They gave up. I was dead. I looked around as color filled everything. I could see sunny, isla, lennox and his team, the autobots, everyone. Everyone was crying. Sunny held my body close to him, as his left hand punched the ground. The autobots held there hands next to there hearts, ironhide looked straight ahead, basically at me but i knew no one could see me. Isla was holding her side as a solider stitched up her side. She was crying, no bawling. I wanted to give them a sign that i was alright. The pain had subsided soon after my death. Is this what deaths like? Not being able to feel anything but emotions. I hate it. I could see everything but i couldnt communicate with anyone. As soon as Isla was stiched up she stood up and ran to my body.
"NOOOOO! YOU CANT GO!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, MY SISTER, MY GUARDIAN, MY OTHER HALF!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! THIS IS ALL A DREAM!!! NOO!!" she cried on my stomach for the longest time. I looked over at the autobots and sideswip held his spark and was crying while the others just cried now. Soliders i knew and even some i didnt were crying. People tried to pull isla back but she wouldnt budge, same with sunstreaker.
"NO! Im not leaving her! I love her! I cant leave her, she cant leave me, no this cant be happening, please sky, please just, just please open your eyes, wake up, kiss me, hug me, laugh at me, punch me, something, anything, please just wake up!!" he cried hanging his head. His tears landed on my cheeks and i could feel them on mine. I heard footsteps but clearer, as if they were with me. I looked around and i saw my brother. B-but he's been dead for 3 years! My jaw dropped and i ran up to him, i let my guard down for too long and my brothers face turned into the man who killed me. I kept running as my hands turned into fists and my face contorted with anger and i punched the guy once i was close enough.
"You did this to them!" i screamed pointing at him as he staggered back.
"Im dead because of you!" i growled as i spat the word you. He smiled and changed to my brother again.
"You really care about them, especially that Isla girl huh?" he said, it was him, it was my brother, shawn. I hugged him quickly before nodding and putting my guard up.
"Its not your time to go, you werent supposed to even come here. Not for a VERY long time." he said shaking his head before smiling.
"You have to go back, the man upstairs told me." i smiled and hugged him again. I started crying as i hugged him once more.
"I love you shawny boy, i really miss you little bro." i said crying harder.
"Dont worry i think the man upstairs wants to send me back soon." he whispered but quietly barley loud enough for me to hear. I nodded and he touched my shoulder and it jolted my body, as he faded out of view i realized he was sending me back, that i was the one fading. I flickered like a light once before everything went dark.

Islas pov
She was gone. I couldnt believe it. She was gone, protecting all of us. Would've guessed it if there was a question about our lifes. She is too young to die. She cant leave me yet. We are partners in crime, sisters, best friends, shes my everything and i need her. It just wont process in my head that she's gone. I keep shaking her as if she was only asleep, but i knew otherwise. Ironhide had been rubbing my shoulders this whole time but he has been crying too. Have you ever been at that point where you think that any sudden movement could break you in half. Thats were i am right now. I wanna cry even more but i have no more tears left to shed. I wish i could just say thank you one more time to her. She has done so much for us all and no one appreciated her for it. I still cant even freaking believe it right now. This cant be happening. This is all just a dream. No more of a nightmare. Have you ever felt like your whole world was on your shoulders and then suddenly it just lifts up and you forget it was ever even there in the first place? I have and that is exactly how i feel, or better yet how everyone feels, or no its how we all freaking felt when out of the blue, unexpectedly, randomly, but like normal, because this was our normal, until she died on me, well thats how i felt when she opened her eyes.

Hey guys so thats a wrap. Exactly 1000 words next chapter is on the way!!! Hope you enjoy it.