Chapter 2

Jay's POV

"Jay?"

I didn't turn my head to look at my teammate. He's a robot, or a nindroid since he's a ninja.

I felt his metallic hand rest on my shoulder as I looked out into the night sky. His hand was gentle, kind, and warm. Strange for a robot but I never questioned.

I could feel the worried expression on his face, he knew about the dream I had. I tell him everything, he's like my best friend.

After awhile we went back inside as he led me to my room. I must've been lost in thought because Zane was trying to get my attention.

"Wait what?" I mentally face-palmed, it was often that I did this. Zane then repeated, "Are you going to be alright, Jay? Or would you like me to accompany you?"

Zane's always so generous. Guess I have to thank Dr. Julien for raising him. "Nah, I'll be fine. I'll try to sleep though. Thanks though"

I never asked much of Zane. I felt like what I have to deal with is already too much.

He nodded as in understanding and smiled warmly at me as I did the same. My stomach tingled a bit, kind of when you get butterflies, as he left to his room.

I entered my room shutting the door in the process. I looked at my alarm clock seeing as it read 4:12am.

I climbed into bed and pulled the blanket over me. I didn't realize I had been tired enough that I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over...

So yeah i'm planning on making Zane the dominant(but kind and loving :D) and Jay more of the submissive cuz well i mean we can all imagine it

Sorry xoxcatsxox . I work off what my head says and it says that Zane (my chield) needs to be the kind and gentle but more dominant one in this relationship!

((i spell child that way so shush))

Good day :)