Chapter 4

As my dragon soared through the sky along with the rest of the team, I still couldn't get the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I could feel someone's eyes on me. Like I didn't already feel bad enough.

'Something's gonna go wrong. Something's gonna happen.' My mind screamed at me but I kept going.

When we got to the bank, Lloyd ushered us inside. I wished everyone good luck, especially Zane.

We all split up into groups. Kai and Nya, Lloyd and Cole, and me and Zane. As we all split up, I clenched my teeth to stop me from ranting but Zane seemed to notice since, ya know, he's a nindroid.

Zane was going to speak but I cut him off. "We're gonna die! Someone will die! Something's gonna happen and maybe we'll die! What if-" Zane stopped me but putting both his hands on my shoulders. "It's okay, Jay. We won't die. We're ninja." He paused as if he was thinking "I care about you and I won't let you die" The feeling didn't go away but I nodded anyway. 'Please don't die..'

I peaked over the next corner and saw one of the most dangerous gangs there were. No one made it out alive when it came to them. I whispered to Zane about it and then told the rest of the team.

Zane and I waited a little far away from where the gang was but we could still hear them talking. My eyes were closed and I could feel anxiety getting to me. I listened to my heartbeat to help me. But I felt arms around me and I knew there was only one person who'd hug me. I instantly hugged back and whispered a small "thank you".

I had no idea how big the bank was and how far the rest of the team was but in Zane's embrace I felt my problems disappear. "J-jay." Zane stuttered, "I have to tell you something"

I looked up at Zane since he was taller. A lot taller than me. Anyways, I swear I could see his face tinted with red like he was blushing. "Yeah? Y-you can ask me anything!" I spoke silently to myself 'please be gay please be gay please be gay' .

"Jay, I l-"

I saw a glimpse of green and knew it was Lloyd, and me and Zane separated from the embrace. I missed being within his hold but we had to finish this.

Plus the ninja came so. . .

I put a finger to my mouth to tell them not to talk. Then I pointed to the room that wasn't very far away from where we were at. They nodded and I told them who the gang was and we started to formulate a plan.

But I was still curious on what he was telling me...

So i'm back! :D i got in a fluffy mood and that's why there's hugs and all that :D hopefully this was good enough. I was gonna make it short and at the ned of it saying i was probably gonna end this story. So i hope it was good enough!

~ Colt