Chapter 10 : The Rain

Momo's POV

We get into our room as we get changes and Jihyo would like to spend our afternoon till evening at the beach near her villa.
"Penguin unnie, you want to play with the water later?" Dahyun asked her.
"You know, I'm penguin I need water." She said as she flapping her hand acting cute infront of me.. eh no.. us.
"OMG, stop unnie, you are so cute." Dahyun said.
"Am I?" Mina said as she walks towards Dahyun and cupped her hand on her face acting cute.
What the heck is they are doing? Infront of me.
"Yaaa, stopp it" I said.
"Why?why" the dubu walk towards me and complain.
"I'm the cutest one here" I said as I winked at them.
"Kekekek.. iuhh, noohhh" Dahyun said as she hugs me.

"Yaaa, lets go. Why you guys is so slow. Oh ya I forgot there is penguin with you" Jeong said as she open our rooms and teasing Mina.
"I'm not that slow, okay?" Mina walks out and glaring at Jeong as Jeong giggled.

We arrived at the beach as I run around and that dubu is catching me.
"If you can catch me, I'm yours today" I said as I tease dubu.
I run away from her playing around and suddenly I felt someone hugs me from nowhere.
"Ehh. Ya.. Mina" I shouted as she don't want to let me go.
"So you are Mine today" Mina said as she looked at me and let me go since Dahyun run over me panting.
"Huuuuhhh.. yaaaa.. why are you playing so hard to get.., forget it, I will play with penguin now." She said as she grabs Mina and run away from me.
"Eee.. yaaa... andwaeeeeee" I whined as I run to catch them both.
They run to the water playing there splashing around each other as I do too.

"Yaa, penguinnnnn!!!" Jihyo shouted from far and Mina run towards her as I still playing with my dubu.
"Yaaaa" I shouted at her as she push me and I fall on the water.
"OMG, I'm all wet now, dubuuuuuu" I said as I run to catch her and I got my revenge.
She jump to my shoulder as I piggy back her and run around like crazy.
"Yesss an eaglee are flying... yihuuuu" she shouted excitedly.
"You like that so much, huh?" I asked.
"I like you more" she whisper as she kisses me on my cheeks.
We continue to play around till the sunset and we decided to back to the villa.

Sana's POV

We are on our way back to the villa and I feel like something hit me from above.
Oh shit it is rainning, and suddenly I felt someone embrance me with her jacket.
"Lets go" Tzuyu winked at me as she is holding up her jacket to protect me from rain, she is so sweet.
We arrived at villa but I see someone is missing.
No!! It is our Mina.
"Yaaaa, where is Minari?" I shouted as everyone looked around to find Mina.
"What the heck? Where is she?" Jeong said.
"Don't tell me that she is still at the beach?" Nayeon said.
"Noo, what is she doing there?" I asked.
"She got a call from her family before and I see her wandering around the beach" Jihyo said.
"So, where is she now?" Chae asked.
"No, our Minari is afraid of thunder. She must be crying now." I said as Mina and I was the same that afraid of thunder.
"Jihyo, umbrella" Momo worriedly shouted asking for umbrella and run away.
"Yaaa. Momo where are you... yaaaa
. Lets go together.." Jihyo said.
"Ehh.. Sana, Tzuyu, Chae stay here. And unniessss lets go find Mina, remember your turn on your phone." Jihyo said as she run away and find Mina.
"Ehhh. Try to call Minaaaa" I asked Tzuyu as she is trying to called her and her phone is turned off.
OMG Mina where are you? Please be okay.

Momo's POV

I run back to the beach looked around, running around as I shouted for Mina and asking people about that penguin.
Where the heck is she going? OMG, I'm so fucking worried, Please Minaaaa.

Mina's POV

I was at somewhere of the park under the tree sitting on the grass as all my clothes wet and it is raining, my phone is off since I don't have any battery left. I can't find the way back to the beach. I'm so stupid wandering around without any friends as I 'm too excited talking on the phone with mom and dad telling about the stuff here.
I don't see anyone pass by as I just can stay there hoping that someone come so I can ask for direction.
"Duaaaarrrr!!!" The thunder is coming.
Noo.. I'm so afraid as I'm crying alone under that tree.
Suddenly I hear someone calling me.
"Minaaaa!!! Penguinnnn!" I stood up as I see a girl with blue umbrella walk towards me, it is Dahyun.
I run towards her and hugs her as I afraid.
"Don't leave me, I'm afraid". I said as she put off her jacket and put it on me.
"Unnie, you okay, OMG , thanks that I find you" she said as she stroking my hair to calm me down as I buried my face on her embrance.

Momo's POV

I walks towards the park near the beach as I hear someone is calling for Mina too. I walk towards the voice and I stop my step when I see Mina is with Dahyun, hugging each other as I can see Mina is crying. And that dubu is stroking her hair.
OMG what is this feelings. I feel mad as I feel so grateful that Dahyun found Mina.
But I felt annoyed that they are embracing each other as I remember Jihyo's question at the train before.
OMG this is frustrating, I think I'm Jealous but who is the one I felt Jealous for? Shit.
I walk back to the villa as I left both of them pretending that I don't see them.
It is raining and I felt my heart is crying as this heavy rain too.

To be continue..

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading..😉