Chapter 24. Honey It Is Your Romantic Novel!

I took a notebook and slipped in my bag without even looking at it in hurry. I'm going to college so i can be away from faiz and his stupid things he is doing. I need to calm my mind.

I'm sure he doesn't have feelings for me. He just keep coming closer to me because he wants to tease me and annoy me because we have been doing this since forever. Fighting with each other, making each other mad, making fun of each other and It's always been about who scores more.

It's pretty obvious we enjoy when we see each other frustrated so that why he is doing all this, yeah thats right!! I'm gonna stay away from him now.

I walk out of my room and texted heena to meet me at the door. I already told the driver to bring the car so he is here. Where is heena now? I don't want faiz to see me.

"Sahiba?!" I froze as someone called from behind because i exactly know who it is!!

"Where you going?" Faiz came and stand in front of me. He is so hands- arhmm

"I'm going to college!" I replied looking away from him. You can do this sahiba

"Why?" He sounded little disappointed.

"Because it's been over a week now and I'm just in home, not attending the college and the reason i wasn't going was you, now you are absolutely fine so i can go back now!" I exclaimed, doing my best not to showing my nervousness but I AM NERVOUS AF.

"But there is a wedding going on in our house. can't you take a leave for a while?" He suggested. What he actually mean is Take a leave and be here so i can torture you every moment and enjoy it.

I finally look at him wow how can he look this good everytime? Focusss "Faiz heena has been going everyday and she is the bride, remember?"

"Yeah but i need so-" he was saying something then heena jump in "I'm so sorry for being late let's go!" She was looking in her bag

She look at us "am i interrupting something?!" She asked.

"Yes heena, Again you are!" Faiz literally yelled in frustration placing his hand over his eyes.

I totally ignore him "no its nothing. Let's go!" I pull her to the car so we can leave.

"Okay so let me drive you to college!" He stepped closer the vehicle.

"No its okay we have the driver!" I told him and bang the door in hurry.

I sighed as we drive on the highway.
"Okayy.. what was that about?!" Heena asked. I raised my eyebrows asking her what.

"You and my brother. Your fights were weird but lately you both have been acting weirder and totally strange!"

"It's nothing. We are just being like the old times nothing is different!" I told her.

"Well, something has definitely changed between you two!" She paused "I noticed my brother is always around you actually very close to you, you know what i mean and when he is not then he always look for you!" A teasy smirk appears on her face as she talks

"Shut these thoughts in your head!" I glare at her and snapped.

"What did i missed in college since last week?!" I try to change the subject because i don't want to talk about me and faiz. When i don't understand myself what is happening between me and him then how i explain it to heena.

"Mr. Abdul is getting married, Again!! Next week! And you know that nerd guy in our class Kayam he proposed to Riya!" She told me. Mr. Abdul is our lecturer. He is 55 or something. He's been already married two times. he is not very lucky when it comes to marriage.