Our Connection

I went to the park. I sat on the swing. My tears flooding. I hear voices, I regonized. Kathy leading Jade to the park. Jade picking up Kathy. Making out, on the way to the playset. Jade see's me. Kathy hugging him. Jade gets her off him. He walks to me, Kathy chasing him, turning his back to me."Were over, I don't feel a connection," He yells, holding her hands up to him and lets them go. He walks over to me. Right out of the blue he kisses me. Our eyes lock.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you ,I feel a connection"He whispers. We go to my house. I woke up in his bed I check myself if I had clothes, thank God, just my pajamas. I turn to see him. His arm wrapping my waist. I relized i was with him. I get up and go to my room, I cant be in love! He knocks ,"hey..um..my mom got back...and I have to leave."I turn around, he sees my tears. He comes close to me, "No..don't get.."I yelled. He was shocked. He left. He was getting ready to leave. He was by the door. His mom was waiting outside. My mom was with his mom. He waited by the door. He was walking out, I came to him, I gave him a big hug and a last kiss. He walks away in the rain, then he dissapears into the foggy rain.

I can't, for the pass few days I can't him out of my head. One day it was rainy, it made me sad and alone. I needed him. I went outside, getting soaked in the rain. I run to his house, halfway I see a familiar body structure. He came up and hugged me, our lips touching again.

" I love you, I need you," I whined," I feel the spark, I want you

" I love you, I need you," I whined," I feel the spark, I want you."

"I love you to Dyme, I miss you." He whispers.

He helds me tight and I don't want to let go. Soon after that, we Graduated, and we moved in together. Then we went to collage, but it was different, very different, and a lot of drama and mysterious.

~Thank you guys for reading my story, sorry if my story is stupid but it was my first story. I will be making a second part of this story, so stay tuned. ~

~ I also recommend my new book "If Only he knew" it is not finished but will be continued. ~