One

Bella

I tie my hair up in a ponytail before throwing on a comfortable shirt and some yoga pants. Then I pull on my tennis shoes before heading out the door.

'Do you think we will find our mate when the pack comes?' Nala asks from inside my head.
'I hope so.' I smile and cut off our connection so I can run.

Soon my Mom mind links me to come home and get changed because the Silver Moon pack would be here in twenty minutes.

I strip behind a tree so I can shift and get there faster. I didn't want my possible mate to see me all sweaty in my workout clothes.

In less than fifteen seconds I am home and decide not to shift back until I'm in my room so I didn't have to put my clothes on just to walk up to my room and take them off again.

I pick out a dress that's a really dark navy blue with lace on one arm and a split on one leg since everyone will be dressed formal for the ball type thing we are having tonight. I pair it with some nude stilettos. (Below is the outfit. This isn't Bella. I picture her as the girl in the cover but you can picture her however you want.)

When I'm ready I hurry downstairs just in time for the Silver Moon pack to arrive

As soon as my father opens the door to greet the guests I am taken aback by the amazing scent. All I could focus on was the enticing scent of pine cones and the forest.

Soon my eyes meet with a pair of beautiful ocean blue ones.

'Mate!' Nala screams from inside my head.

I smile and try to find him again but notice he's gone. Did he not want me to be his mate? Did I choose the wrong thing to wear? Did he already have a girlfriend?

Nala growls at the last comment.

What if he rejects me?

Cameron

Alpha Blaine opens the door and greets us as we enter their large pack house. I instantly freeze when I smell the most intoxicating smell. My mouth watered at the scent of vanilla and cinnamon.

'Mate!' Axel bounces around inside my head happily.

I instantly smile and look where the scent leads. I meet her beautiful emerald green eyes and manage to look away.

A growl escapes my mouth when I see what she is wearing. She looked gorgeous no doubt, but her outfit was revealing, seeing as I could almost see her whole chest and there was a high split in one of the parts of the dress.

I'm fuming at the thought of unmated male wolves that can see her right now.

'Mine! Only mine!' Axel screams.

I clutch my head and try to find a bathroom that has some aspirin or something considering how loud Axel is screaming. I take one last look at my beautiful mate before hurrying off.

Bella

I frown and sit down in the ballroom on a bench. What could possibly have made him want to leave?

Someone pecks my shoulder and asks if I want to dance, I gladly accept because I was starting to get bored. We waltz throughout the ballroom until a set of familiar ocean blue eyes meet mine.

"May I cut in?" He says angrily.
The guy I was dancing with quickly nods his head and sits down on the bench I was once sitting on.

Sparks ignite throughout my whole body as my mate take my hand in his and puts his other hand on my hip.

A growl escapes his lips and I turn around to see why and then I see a boy a little bit younger than me staring at me.

"Calm down! It's okay!" I try and soothe him.
"Calm down? How can I calm down when you're dress is so revealing and almost every unmated male is staring at you? You are mine!" He raises his voice.
"I know." I pull him closer to me, "yours."

This seems to calm him down a little bit so we go and sit down at a small table off to the side.

"I'm sorry it's just you look so beautiful and it's hard to control myself. I can't even think about what the other unmated males have going through their minds." He lets out a long sigh.
"I'm sorry. I just wanted to look nice. I was hoping I'd meet my mate today and I at least wanted to look attractive." I frown.
He looks at me in disbelief, "you're stunning! And you look amazing in that dress but I just can't help but want you to be slightly more... Covered up."
"Thank you." My cheeks grow hot.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I look up, when I see who it is I jump out of my seat and into his arms.

Cameron

My mate just jumped into a males arms. I couldn't contain the growl that escapes my lips.

"Oh I've missed you so much Brody!" She smiles and hugs him tighter.

Did she have a boyfriend? I could feel Axel trying to gain control but I knew if he did I would do something I would regret.

She jumps down, "umm..." She stares at me.
"Cameron."
"Cameron this is Brody my brother! He just got home from the attack on that rogue pack." She smiles.

Oh.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Cameron Hutchinson, her mate." I reach out my hand to shake his.
"I'm Brody Harrison." He purses his lips, trying to decide whether or not I am good enough for his sister.

He doesn't decide yet but shakes my hand and walks away.

"So you're the Alpha?" She bites her lip.
"Yeah. I didn't get your name?"
"Im Bella. Bella Harison. My father is the Alpha of this pack."

This explains why I'm already so obsessive and protective of her. She has a high rank so boys will be tripping over themselves to get to her.

I rest my head on my hand and stare at her eyes. I hadn't noticed it before but her eyes change color even when her wolf isn't taking over. It's beautiful.

She blushes and her eyes turn a light red shade when she notices me staring at her.

Alpha Blaine growls from behind us and I quickly get up.

"What are you doing with my daughter?"

Authors notes.

Sooo yeah. Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I'm planning on making the story really long.

Do you think Bella's dad will find out? If so do you think he will be happy or angry?

Sorry for not editing this too well😂❤️

-Kora

(Word count: 1130)