Fifteen

Cameron

I watch as Bella finishes curling her hair and throws her dress on. I know she's nervous about meeting my father and having dinner with my family but I know they'll love her.

She stands up and eyes herself in the mirror before putting her shoes on.

"You look stunning." I smile and snake my arms around her waist.

She turns around and grabs the tie she bought for me off the dresser and fixates it under my collar.

"Thank you." She says while examining the tie to make sure she did it correctly.

"Shall we?" I take her hand in mine.

"Ladies first." She grins and motions for me to go first.

I scoop her up in my arms and she squeals in surprise before wrapping her arms around my neck.

Walking downstairs and opening the front door, I gently place her inside the car and give her a quick kiss on the forehead.

***

"I can't wait to show you off in front of my family." I whisper quietly in Bella's ear and she grins up at me.

I ring the doorbell and my mother greets us, "ah! Finally you're here!"

"Hi Rebecca. Thank you for having me." Bella smiles sweetly as she is pulled into a hug by my mother.

"Hello mother." I smile and she pulls me Into a hug as well before leading us to the dining room.

My father is seated at the head of the table, my mothers seat was next to his and on the other side was Kendall and Josh.

I pull out the chair closest to my mother and motion for Bella to sit down. She thanks me and sits down before pulling her seat forward.

"Hi Mr. Hutchinson. Cameron has spoken highly of you." She smiles and my father shakes her hand.

"I would hope so," he chuckles before adding, "and please, just call me Mason."

I can see her visibly relax as she smiles at my father.

Bella

After talking with Cameron's family I take a moment to analyze the room. It's gorgeous in every way. Above the table was an enormous crystal chandelier. And each of the chairs had been crafted with intricate designs on the tops.

Cameron grabbed my hand from under the table and I smiled.

'Told you they would love you.' He mind links me.

I smile even wider and he gives me a kiss on the cheek before a little girl yells 'Gross!' From across the table.

I give him a questioning look and he answers, "My niece." Kendall has a child? Woah. Did not see that coming.

"Sorry, I forgot about cooties." I smile at her before wiping away the spot Cameron kissed.

"It's okay just don't forget to wash your hand now!" She shrieks.

"Gracie hush! Remember what Mommy and I told you about manners at the dinner table." Josh says from beside her.

"Oh sorry that's my fault." I say apologetically.

Josh smiles in my direction before turning back to his meal.

"She's a handful." Kendall laughs and I chuckle.

Soon everyone is finished eating and Cameron and I stand up to say goodbye.

"Thank you both for having me over," I turn to Mason, "and it was a pleasure meeting you."

They both pull me into a hug before Cameron pulls my hand and I let them both go.

I wave at them and Cameron leads me outside to the car. I open my own door this time when Cameron isn't paying attention and he frowns, but quickly walks to his side and stars the car.

"Let's play twenty questions." Cameron says randomly.

"Okay. You first."

"Favorite movie?" He asks.

"Hmm... probably Grease." I smile, "What's your favorite color?"

"Grey, Have you ever dated anyone before me?" He asks.

"Once. And it was in junior high before I even knew about mates. As soon as I knew about them I completely broke it off with him. Have you?"

"No." He says looking down.

"Wow. That's crazy! You're hot!" I say before quickly covering my mouth with my hand. Did I just say that? I did.

"I've always knew about mates. My friends and I made a pact not to ever date anyone until we found our mates when we were like seven. And anyways, when you say you love me, do you really mean it?" He asks.

"Of course!" I grab his hand, "I've never meant anything more than I mean it when I tell you 'I love you.' Because I. Love. You."

"I love you." He looks over at me and smiles widely.

I move his hand so that its cupping my face and kiss him on the lips.

I love him. So much.

Authors Notes.

SOOOO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALMOST 200 VIEWS HOW CRAZY IS THAT OMG.

Much much love

Kora.