25

25. Dedicate (something you're good at) under his name and do it for him for Mahrajan (preferably on the main stage). Afterwords, tell him how much it reminded you of him and thought it embodied him perfectly.

Dancing was nothing unusual for the queen, meaning that dedicating something to your husband was rather easy, or that's what you would have liked to say. Sinbad was known for many things, even three simple words could make someone think of the great king. But figuring out a dance in his name, was much more challenging than you thought.

Adventures always seemed to be connected with the king, always getting into some sort of trouble. It struck that evening the day before the Mahrajan, why not do a dance telling of an adventure?! So that night you rehearse, dancing to the melody of music, moving at each beat with the images of your adventures with him flashing off and on. Then before you knew it, the next night had begun with the loud music of the Mahrajan blasting in your ear drums.

"Are you alright my queen?" Ja'far questions after noticing you're worried expression. Snapping your head up, you gave him a grin.

"I'm perfectly fine. Just some nerves I confess."

The adviser gave you a knowing look. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck [Y/n]." Was the last thing he said before you found yourself on the main stage. Everyone's face lit up as they heard the clashing of your jewelry, without a second thought, you loudly announce that this night's dance would be different from the rest. In honor of their king, you would perform something new. The announcement, of course, made your husband curious, his golden eyes shining as the new melody starts and your body moves to the rhythm.

Sinbad was the first who figured out what the dance meant with his generals following soon after, your movements were, almost, all too similar to his. Watching his wife's spins and turns, reminded him of Baal's dungeon when having to face off against the dragon king or when entering Vepar's dungeon.

But as all things do, the dance came to an end when the music stops, cheers and screaming arose. "That was a glorious performance, my love." The king states as you approach the balcony, still panting from the dance.

"Glad you enjoyed it." You reply, thanking Spartos as he offers you a cup of water. Holding the golden glass, you took a sit by Sinbad, practically gulping down the liquid. "It reminded me so much of you."

"Huh?"

"That dance, all my spins, and turns made me think of you. How you fought or djinn equip, even when you shamelessly flirt with me in front of important people." You admit, looking away from him towards the people.

"Thank you my love." The king whispers, holding you tightly by the waist. You didn't need to see his face to tell he was smiling like a fool.