All x Reader : How To Calm Them Down

Brian Quinn (Q) -
Q is a particular guy. You can never tell about his moods. One day he'll be happy and cracking jokes. The next, he's closed off and snippy. But one thing that is sure to cheer him up is you running around in his Batman cape and his Batman mask. You'll run around, Batman theme blaring from your phone. It always gets a chuckle from your guy.

James Murray (Murr) -
James Murray rarely gets upset, and when he does, it irks you. He's snappy, irritable, immature. He's an absolute terror. He does his neck twitch, flips the channel a lot. He is just very touchy. One thing that ALWAYS gets his little simpering giggles to come forward is you and your ferret impression. It's basically a rat impression. But you called it a ferret impression. So that it became. And it ALWAYS gets your little man giggling.

Sal Vulcano -
Sal is VERY moody. He's like the ocean. Ever changing moods. I mean, he's worse than Q. It's easy to set him off. But one thing that always soothes your baby's moods is when you treat him like a small child. You act like his mother, not his girlfriend. You lay his head on your lap, you cuddle him to your chest. You talk in a baby voice. This soothes him, makes him calm.

Joe Gatto -
Joe is a happy person. He is ALWAYS happy, always smiling. But this is the rare day that Joe Gatto doesn't smile when he comes through the door. Joe gets quiet, moody. He starts pushing you away. Not eating. He gets very antisocial. One thing that never fails are your double decker chocolate chip cookies. One layer of cookie dough over the other. They're gooey, warm, and HUGE. They always make Joe his good jolly self.