Joe x Reader : I Hate You Somedays

(SMUT WARNING!)

You had never been so fed up in your life. It's like Joe was doing everything in his power to annoy the shit out of you.

He'd woken you up after a long night of work by vacuuming. He'd fried up some smelly shit for breakfast AND lunch, filling the apartment with the odors. He'd been all up under your feet all day. And you were done.

You both now sat on the couch, watching Netflix and eating Chinese. And his shoes. Were on the couch. The nice couch that your money had bought. You huff over your food. Joe glances at you.

"You okay?" he inquires. Which apparently wasn't what you wanted to hear. You throw the remote at him, which he dodges, almost knocking his tray over. He gapes.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)?" he demands, face pinched. You glare at him.

"You have been buggin me ALL DAY. With your cleanin, y-your cookin, everything! I mean-" you shove his feet off the couch, "Your fucking shoes on the couch.. Sometimes I fucking hate you."

You shake your head, getting up to put your food away. He follows you, simply staring. You've never yelled at him before. You put it in the fridge, slamming the fridge shut. You turn to glare.

"Yes?" you snap, crossing your arms. But he is already across the room, pushing you up on the counter.

He slams his lips to yours with aggression you've never seen, You find your anger fueling you to grip his hair, drawing a groan from him.

His hands grip your ass as your tongues fight for dominance in the kiss. He smacks your ass, making you moan into his mouth.

His fingers go to your pants and rip them down your legs, growling against your lips as he forcefully lifts you up to finish yanking them off. You're left in your panties.

He pulls away to attach himself to your neck. You moan, your hands struggling to hold you up. Joe's fingers come to rub you through your panties, making you give a ragedy gasp. He smirks against your neck, nipping at your skin.

Joe offers no mercy as he pushes your panties aside to shove two fingers into you. You give a gasp, eyes flying wide open. He slams them in and out, aiming to draw noises from your mouth.

Joe quickly grows impatient of this and captures your lips in an aggressive kiss. He pulls himself out of his pants and slams into you. You gasp, hands flying to grip his shoulders. He slams in and out of you, forcing cries out of your throat.

"Oh fuck, Joey.." you whine out in his ear.

He moans out, wrapping his arms around your ass and aiming to hit your sweet spot. He fucks you animalistically, panting into your neck. You dig your nails into his shoulders, moaning out.

"Wanna be all bitchy? Throw shit at me? Fuck.. I'll fuck you til you can't walk, breathe, remember your own fucking name.. Fuck..!" he breathes out in your ear, making you keen out for him.

You cry out, ripping at his hair as you cum around around his cock. He's not far behind you, burying into you one last time as he cums inside you. He pants, the tension leaving his shoulder.

You laugh breathlessly, making him laugh. He kisses your cheek.

"Fuck.." he says, shaking his head as he slowly pulls out of you. You pant, brushing your hair behind your ear. He puts himself back into his pants.

"Gotta get you mad more often, babe.. It's hot." he chuckles, picking you up bridal style.

"You're not.. mad at me?" you ask softly as he sits on the couch with you. Joe laughs a little.

"Life's tough. Everyone gets mad some days. I'm here to be understanding."

You smile, glad to have a man who understands you so well.