Love Me

Harry's POV

"Kevin!" Louis shouted as he saw a bird that resembled our.. Kevin. Liam and Zayn was in deep conversation. Niall was tweeting in the corner with a silly grin upon his leprechaun face.

"Really, Louis? We're going to be late!! Ugh, Uncle Si is going to kill us." Liam scolded at the Peter Pan-like boy who pressed the button which led us to the ground floor again. As the doors slide open, a girl walked in. She was wearing a sweatshirt and some pretty tight jeans.. and are those Supras? Her back was against us but we can see her front because the walls are reflective. She's cute, wearing her hair in a bun and massive Wayfarers cover her eyes. My observation was interrupted when Niall's stomach growled loudly, causing the boys to tear up in laughter.

"Nice one, Nialler!" Boobear teased at the tomato red Irish.

"I'm sorry. I'm really hungry. Thanks to you, Lou." His face frowning but the twitching of the corners of his mouth gave him away.

"What did I do?' The Yorkshire boy replied with a teasing look in his eyes. Sometimes I wonder if he's really 21 because he acts so childish.

"Here." All of our gazes drifted to the girl who was now offering Niall a granola bar. Her smile was sweet.

"Thanks." Niall graciously took the food in his hands.

"What brings you here?" She asked.

"We're here for our new album. Um.. some composing and stuff.." I replied but got cut off.

"And to parteeeeeeh! What brings YOU here?" Louis chirped. But before she can answer the elevator opened and we were all greeted by Simon Cowell.

"Hello, it's been ages since I last saw you." Uncle Si greeted but it was not directed to us. He hugged the girl tightly. "I see you've met my lovely niece, Reine." He then nodded towards us.

"I guess." Liam stared at the black haired girl warily. Niall was still chewing in the corner, oblivious to what's happening in front of him.

"So, Reine. Any ideas for the album yet?" Uncle Si asked his nice who was still wearing the massive glasses.

"Can we go a bit more rock and roll? But not to much rock. Think of Coldplay meets Bon Jovi meets One Direction." She answered back. Simon smiled proudly at her.

"Um.. you mean she's going to compose our new album?" Zayn questioned. All of us waiting in silence as Simon answered.

"Yes. She's brilliant in composing songs. Have you heard of Taylor Swift's latest album? She's the one who composed the hits inthe album."

"Most of them was about you, Harry." The brunette pointed at me.

"Anyhoo.. Is she coming on tour with us? Since, we'll be staying here for a short period of time." Liam breaking the awkward tension about Tay's new album.

"Is it okay with you?" Uncle Si pleadingly asked Reine.

"As long as you give me what I asked from you earlier." She smirked as Simon chuckled.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're an adult or like the immature Louis here." Uncle Si ruffled Lou's hair.

"Hey!!"

"Oh shut it Boobear." Zayn snapped playfully as we walked in a spacious room decorated with flowers and gothic looking stuff. Above the massive table filled with food, a huge banner with Reine's name written on it.

"Oh.. happy um birthday, Reine." Liam smiled at the.girl who was fumbling with her phone as she nodded a thank you.

"I'm going to my room." She announced whilst walking away. "Cheerio. See you later, lads."

After unpacking our stuff, everyone rushed out mumbling about presents. Zayn, Lou, and Liam asking their girlfriends about the appropriate gifts for sixteen year olds girls. Niall and I stared at each other. Not knowing what to do. My face lit up at my brilliant idea.

I knocked on Uncle Simon's door. I was hoping that he could give me a hint on what to give Reine for her birthday.

"Come in."