Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO and HoO. I wish I could though. But the great Uncle Ricky owns them! I only own Raven, Ariel, Monique, Angel, and the school people.

-----------------

Raven's POV

Wow. My room was sea blue and the carpet was also sea blue and my bed was sea green. My desk was pearl white and my closet was sea green, too. I walked towards the closet and prayed that Aphrodite picked the clothes that are on my style. I was getting closer and closer and...

Open. Thank the gods, everything was at my style. Phew! For a minute there I thought that I would have to wear pink and dresses and heels. The thought made me shudder. My closet has skinny jeans, ripped jeans, black leather jackets, sweaters, shirts, hiking boots, and sneakers. Oh, and on my bed was a laptop, an iPhone, an iPad, and an iPod. And cool! My bed's a water bed!

Cool, I thought.

I wonder how are the others.

-----------------

Monique's POV

I watched as Raven closed the door of her room. I wonder.. Anyways, I opened the door of my room and gasped. Everything was percfect! My wall was painted baby blue and my carpet was paper white. My water bed was sky blue. And on my bed were some elctronics. My closet was pearl white and my desk too. I looked in my closet and everything was at my style. I saw floral dresses, cute flats, and some colored jeans and some cute and cool shirts.

------------------

Angel's POV

I carefully tried to pray to my mom that my room won't be a barbie dream house. Then I took a deep breath and went in. After I looked at my room I sighed in relief. Everything was purple. My fave color. Then next I checked my closet. Good. There were flats and sandals. There were floral dresses and heels. There were jeans and blouses. My kind of style.

------------------

Ariel's POV

Yes!!! My room has vacant flower pots! And everything is pink and green! It looks really floral... Then I decided to check my closet. Thank you Aphrodite! There were floral dresses, jeans, flats, heels, shorts, and shirts. I am so excited for school tomorrow!

-------------------

Annabeth's POV

Thank you mom! My wall was grey with owl patterns. And my bed was blue. My desk was brown. My bookshelf was brown. Everything was in order. Well, I have only one problem left. The closet. I slowly walked to the closet as if there was a monster hiding in it. I quickly opened my closet and sighed in relief. Everything was in my style.

-------------------

Piper's POV

Great, just great(note the sarcasm). My room is a barbie dream house. At least Angel is happy in her room that is purple. I'm stuck here with the pink dream house. Well, I walked to my closet and can't help but smile like an idiot. Everything was in my style.. For once, my mom did okay.

-------------------

Thalia's POV

I walked into my room and fell in love with it. The wall was covered with Green Day posters and other posters of my favorite bands. There was a container for all my arrows and my bed was green and black. And the clothes were in my style. Aphrodite did okay.

-------------------

Katie's POV

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM! My room is perfect. Flowers were painted on my walls. My carpet was grass green. My bed was white with floral patterns. My closet was filled with the clothes I love. I just can't wait for school tomorrow. Everything would be perfect.

--------------------

A/N:

I decided not to place the boys' POV about their rooms. Just imagine their rooms fir their personality. Ugh. My head is still aching and good thing that I finished this chapter. And also it's 7:26 AM. Today's the day of our exam. I hate school. I hate studying. Why do schools need to test you? Ugh. My head hurts so much. Anyways, vote. Comment. Share. Thanks for reading!

- Gray