Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO and HoO... I'm sorry for interrupting your reading with this disclaimer. But I had to do it. It's for your own good.

------------------------------

Jason's POV

When we arrived at our destination, Malcolm, Roxeen, Sadie, Derick and Michael were in awe and amazement.

"It's so big!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Actually, it's not that much-" and then I suddenly realized that the house has gone quite bigger since the last time I saw it. Weird.

We went inside, and then suddenly, Raven appeared in front of my face.

"What the Hades is going on?! I was just taking a peaceful nap when a huge earthquake woke me up! And then I went outside and asked the neighbors if they were okay since the earthquake was really intense, and they said that THERE WAS NO FREAKING EARTHQUAKE! I was even accused by a mother for poisoning her child's brain! How can a teenage girl poison a kid's mind by saying that there was a huge earthquake?! Seriously, moms these days...."then she trailed off, as if she was thinking about her own mom. "Anyways, when I came back, I noticed the house had grown freaking larger that it was before!"

After then, she breathed heavily and tried to massage her forehead.

"Okay, so,...please explain what the freaking Hades happened?" She said.

"To be honest, we don't know." I replied.

"Are you sure you're not snoring? I mean, your dad is like the god of earthquakes, so why not?" Leo suggested.

"I don't snore Valdez,"

"Yeah, right."

"So, um, who the heck are you guys?" She gestured at the others.

Malcolm immediately introduced himself and the others. And Raven did too, afterwards. And then suddenly, the TV went on, showing all the gods and goddeses.

"Hello, well, don't talk, nor reply. We are just here to leave an important message. As you have noticed, the house grown larger, well, that's because we added five more rooms. You three, " he said as he gestured at Sadie, Michael, and Derick, "will be claimed once you are in your rooms. All of you five will also attend Goode, and you will ask help from the others on how to control the Mist, for you will use them in fooling every student and teacher that you have attended the school for years. Good luck and may the Fates decide what's good for you. Enjoy your stay, goodbye." He said and then the TV was turned off.

"Alright, you guys go to the elevator, and Jason, Leo, give them a tour around, after then, take them to the training room, I'll be there in an hour." Raven instructed.

"Who put you in charge?" Leo asked, frowning.

"Me, so go, shoo! Leave me be."

"And what will you do?" I asked.

"I'll take a nap, duh. So, please go, before I call Mrs. O'Leary and convince her that you guys are possessed by eidolons and there will be no other way but to kill you." She said in a tired tone.

"Phhsssfftt, not if we kill her first." Leo said jokingly, and ran to the elevator, motioning for us to follow quickly.

---------------

Piper's POV

Convincing your half-sisters to stop shopping wasn't easy. Yes, I'm here at the mall, with Angel, Lydia, and Rose, (also known as Ms. Meri). How I was involved in this particular situation, I don't really remember that much. All I remember was Rose and Lydia showing up at the front door and practically kidnapped Angel and I.

"Lyds, my feet are killing me. Can we at least rest?" I begged.

"Oh no you don't sistah, I ain't lettin' ya not embrace da power of bein' an Aphrodite child." Lydia said.

"Gods, don't talk like that."

"Oh, sorry dear, it's just...it's been so long since I had to shop with my half-sisters!" She said excitedly.

"C'mon Piper! I think it would be really cool if we go on, rather than sit like an idiot!" Angel exclaimed happily.

Well, Angel was finally becoming a REAL Aphrodite kid. She was looking at clothes, admiring them, forcing a few other girls to try it on, and all that shizz. But, at least she's not one of the dumb ones. *cough* Drew *cough*.

Anyways, after hours of pain and torture, we finally stopped. Here we are in Starbucks, me still panting for breath, while Angel, Rose, and Lydia were laughing and talking.

"Well, I had a really fun time! We should do this again!" Lydia exclaimed.

No no no no no, oh gods no, hades no, please no!

"We should!" Angel said.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Yeeah, but only once a month, I'm still gonna be busy with work. Y'know, if Raven and Tyler ever got together, they would be a really cute couple." Rose said while she took a sip of her drink.

"Hmm, I never met this Tyler kid, but I do know his mother. A really kind woman." Lydia.

"So, Ms. Meri," Angel said, but then she noticed Rose's glare "I mean, Rose, um, about the project Raven and Tyler have, why didn't we have that project?" Angel asked.

"Well, Angel, I can't answer that question since I am here as your half-sister, not your teacher. You can call me Ms. Meri at school, ask me about your homework and all that shiz. And here outside the school, you can only call me Rose, and you can only talk to be about things that does not involve my class. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms-err, I mean sis."

"Anyways, isn't Tyler like, the opposite of Raven? Raven's been to Juvie and out, and Tyler is like this, NERD, who is in a steady relationship with a slut, and for all I know, sooner or later, Raven could join the Hunters of Artemis." I said.

"Piper, have you ever heard of the saying, 'opposites attract'? Well, I set up this project for them to test if the saying is true- Gah, I'm being a teacher!" Rose said as she slapped herself.

"Um, okay then." I said awkwardly.

~~~•~~~

"Goodbye! Have a nice night!" Lydia said as she and Rose drove off.

We waved them goodbye too, and then went inside. It was already 7PM, so Angel went to the kitchen while I just got in the elevator to go to the training room.

When I went inside, I was attacked.

------

A/N:

Hello, fellow fangirls.

CHAPTER 15 IS FINALLY HERE!

Wait, is this Chapter 15? Wait, lemme check.

-

Yup, it's Chapter 15.

LOL

HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB?

-

Anyways, here are the Question/s for this chapter that you must answer:

What's your favorite band?

If you were a demigod, who would be your godly parent?

-

So, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors, I am really sleepy so, yeah....

PEACE OUT!

-Gray_effin_Gray