Gary's POV

There will be a slight change than normal.. This whole chapter will be Gary's PERSPECTIVE..  Hope this change yields positive feedback..

Happy reading

GARY'S  P. O. V:

( back when Gary fainted..  Moments before that incident)

My eyes searched for the most beautiful girl on earth..  Rachel..  I saw her  last with Polly at the bar..  Maybe she is still there..

And indeed,  I found my girl at the bar sitting alone ,  wearing a sexy purple dress,  her hair straightened, locks falling on her face.  Her  skin radiating... Her Pink glossy lips that I would like to taste every time...  I wonder how God can create such a beauty.. And i did love her..  I loved her with all my heart..  I loved her from the first day I saw her sitting in the tuition..  I loved her a lot.. And I'm lucky to have her love me back..  She Is mine..  Only mine..

She is so innocent.. Holding a glass of fruit punch in her hand,  she sat there..  I doubt she knows a thing about drinks, especially when she hates alcohol and it's smell..

I smiled as I started walking towards her..  She lifted her gaze up to me ..  She gave me a sweet smile. GOD..  I could just run up to her and kiss her right there..  I wanted to taste her lips so badly..  Her pink lips looked even more attractive with that gloss making it more tempting.. But no Gary,  control..

Suddenly jack called me..  Honestly,  i didn't want to go to him..  But he's the birthday boy..  He's my brother.. He gets all attention today.. 

I still remember,  when I first met him..  I fell down while playing in my kindergarten Park at Hartford..  I was crying and there he was going back to class with his water bottle in one hand and a huge handkerchief in the other..  Seeing me cry he ran towards me..  Then he washed the cut on my knee and covered it with the handkerchief..  I smiled as I thought of those happy times..

"Hey Bro..  You won't believe who is here!! " he said in an excited tone..

" did you call your all your ex girlfriends here?? " I said sarcastically

"  funny " he said with his eyes narrowed and his head tilted to one side ..

  I laughed  and pat his back..

" Jordan's here " he said..

" What! Jordan?? "

"  yes,  our third boy Jordan.. Remember,  we three?? " he said in a nostalgic tone.

I remembered all those memories..  We three were the hottest guys (well everyone claimed that) at Hartford.. Jack was always a player.. But Jordan and I always kept the issue of girls a bit aside..  We never got girls screwed up.. We never played with their feelings..  We had a lot of friends.. Girls who had crush on us would also become one..  But kissing and screwing up  ,  those were Jack's games ..

We always stuck together.. We promised we will stay like that  .. But then,  after high school,  Jordan left Hartford and shifted out of the city.  He had to..  His parents had decided to split up.. Unwilling to accept it,  he moved out to live alone.. Also he got a side job at a hardware store there..  So he moved there and is living there all by himself.. I don't know how he is..  We barely contacted after the split. we never heard of him.. I really missed him..