° 5 °

after about more than a week i get to know narin, my feeling toward her start to grow up.

"sure, what about the comics shop? yeah, okay see you there."i end the phone call and collapsed on the couch.

jun next to me look at me weirdly. "what with that face? aren't it's fun to have a girlfriend?"jun ask.

"she's still not my girlfriend yet.. you know, it's only a week we know each other.. i don't want to make a wrong step."i said.

"yeah whatever.. and why are you still here? aren't you suppose to be out with your narin?"jun ask.

"we meet at 4 pm.. it's still 2:45 tho."

"okay suit yourself, but don't ask me what to wear at last minutes."he grab his packet of potato chips before walk to his room.

"i can do it by myself.."i muttered to myself. look up through the channel, i didn't find any interesting show so i decided to continue reading the comics that narin gave to me.

i turn off the tv and walk upstairs to my room but stop when i pass by jihoon room.

i heard he's singing like usual, he must be practice his new song to give it to us.

i knock on his door and i heard he stop singing and groan. "come in~"he sang playfully.

i open the door and found he sit on his bed back facing me. "oh soonyoung, what you want?"he ask not even look at me.

he write down something on his notebook before turn to face me. "nothing, just come look at you.. i heard you singing, is it our debut song?"i ask.

"basically yes.. wanna hear it?"jihoon ask as he offer earpiece to me.

i smile at him and take it. "there are three of them and i can't choose which one to do it as our debut song."jihoon explain.

"this one is good, cause it have a great rhythm.. what the title?"

"adore u, and i have two more song.. it's name shining diamond and 20. but this is better tho."

i spend my remain time with Jihoon in his room, choosing the song and help him with it.

-mhj