DEMONS

Elsa's POV

I yawned.

A.M.A. take your time...

I'm just going to fall asleep.

Geezh I thought this would be different.

They haven't even taken off our masks and neither have they...

"Well at least we ate some of their food..."Merida said making us laugh and nod.

"I don't know"Kristoff said while crossing his arms behind his head.

"My tooth hurts now..."He added making Flynn pat him.

"Get your hands off of me"He yelled at Flynn making me roll my eyes and see Mavis pat Kristoff with her super strength.

She turns around making Flynn wince and cover himself making us all laugh as Mavis didn't intend to hit him next.

"So what we going to do?"Kristoff mumbled as he got up.

"Uh... normal procedure?"I said confused.

"They don't work the way we do Els"Mavis said while eating a taffy.

I stuck out my hand and so did the rest making her pout but give us one each.

"So they're not going to integrate us?"Merida asked.

"Oh we are. But of course we had to get everything prepared"A man with tattoos said.

I chewed on the taffy completely bored.

"Oh wait I know you"I said while trying to get a piece of taffy out of my teeth with my tongue.

"You're North... how can I forget"I mumbled.

Mother and Father's favorite time was when he came because they were so good friends.

I alway watched from afar so only Anna got presents from him.

He always left one gift through Mother... or so she said.

"What were you doing here and what did you get"A part lady part hummingbird said making me turn around and face her.

"We are prisoners and we got... hungry"I said making my teammates chuckle.

A slap across my face made them stop.

I didn't wince though but I could feel the anger radiating off from my friends.

"It will be held against you"Sandy signaled making everyone look a little confused.

I just blinked and made my eyes glow red.

Something I learned to do over time.

"I know, I've done this before and I'm serious"I said making the Kangaroo thing throw a boomerang at me.

I catched it and froze it breaking it.

"We'll ask once again... wait why didn't you handcuff her?"North asked making me roll my eyes and sit on the table.

"Those handcuffs can't contain me... And what we were doing here. Quite frankly we're tired of playing a one-sided game with the P.E.C.A. as for what we got... we got hungry... really hungry"I mumbled making them throw a fit.

"Everyone needs to speak what were you doing here"The hybrid thingy said.

I squinted and leaned in trying to fit the puzzles together.

"Well Toothiana or Tooth whatever you're called we are speaking and we told you already"I said getting a tad frustrated.

The Guardians looked shocked while my teammates looked bored out of their minds.