Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Brent runs up to the door and knocked on it repeatedly. I sigh and look down at my shoes. I didn't want to be here. I don't know why we came. I'd just end up making myself look stupid, as if I hadn't done that enough. The door opened and Austin stepped out. She smiled at us.

"Hey guys! Come in?" Bent nods and runs in. I slowly walk in after him, looking around. It was just an everyday house really. I kept looking around, looking for Finn or anyone. Austin seems to be the only person there. I look at her.

"W-where's everyone at?" Austin shrugs and plays with her finger nails.

"I killed them all. That's why I invited you over. I need help hiding the bodies." she answers calmly. I don't think Brent noticed. He was staring at a picture of a woman on the wall. I looked at Austin, wide eyes.

"W-wait what?" She looks at me and smirks.

"I'm just kidding. They're out back in the woods. Alive. They're out back in the woods alive. And not tied up. They're okay." she says, staring up at the ceiling and putting her hands in her pockets. I quickly nod and look down. Of course she was kidding. Why'd I believe her? I probably looked stupider than I already do.

"Come on guys lets go." she says, walking out the back door. I look over at Brent and grab his hand, pulling him outside with me. He was playing with some flowers in a vase. He probably would've broken something if I hadn't stopped him....

We follow Austin through the woods. I had to keep slapping Brent's hands because he was trying to touch things like poison ivy. I swear he'd be dead if I hadn't be with him throughout his whole life. Then again he does have mom.

"Hey guys. Brought a few friend, that cool? They won't tell anyone promise." Austin said as we walked into a clearing in the trees. There was Finn, James, Alex and Max with three other girls. I knew them all from school, but I didn't know their names. Finn nods and looks at us.

"Yea sure. Jay and Brent are cool. They can hang with us." he said, holding up a bottle and pointing it to me. I gave him a small smile and waited for Austin to sit down before I did. Brent sits beside me. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. This scared me. There are too many people...Austin smiled and looked at me.

"You guys don't know the guys or the girls right?" I quickly nodded.

"I know Finn but no one else." Brent says, shrugging. She smiled and pointed to the one sitting in Finn's lap.

"That's Brooke. She's Finn's girl." I figured they were dating. They were too cute together to not be. She had dark, curly blonde hair and green eyes. Finn was wearing a flower crown, but I'm guessing it was hers. She was wearing a t shirt that says, "Love Is Forever", a pair of floral skinny jeans that went with it and a pair of floral vans. She was definitely taller than I was, probably the tallest out of the group besides Finn and Max.

Finn was dark skinned, had back hair and brown eyes. He had on a leather jacket, like the rest of the group, a blue t shirt under it, a pair of blue jeans and sneakers. I'm pretty sure he was Mexican.

"That's Raven. She's Alex's." Raven had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. You could barely see the blue streaks in her hair, but there was blue in it.. She was wearing a plain, grey, long sleeved shirt with faded grey skinny jeans, black suspenders (They weren't on her shoulders. They were just hanging pretty much.), and black Chuck Taylor's with a blue zipper. They looked really awesome. She had writing all over them, which made it look cooler. Or at least to me it did. She was also wearing Alex's leather jacket over her shoulders. Her bangs covered most of her forehead an was also dyed blue. She was wearing a skull necklace and maybe fifteen or twenty bracelets.

Alex had curly hair that was cut short and a brownish color. He was pretty short, but I already knew he was tough. He had brown eyes that looked hard and unfriendly, but he was actually really nice from what I knew. He was wearing pretty much what Finn was wearing. He also had a scar on his cheek, but I'm not sure why.

"This is Ashton. She's dating Jamie over there." Ashton had black hair, probably dyed. Her bangs completely covered her right eye, but they were brown. She was wearing an Anthem Made hoodie, skinny jeans, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's as well. For some reason, she had a sticker that said, "I Love Turtles" on her hoodie. I didn't question it though. Turtles were pretty cool.

James, or Jamie, I already knew his name because of the classes we had together, had brown flippy hair and crystal green eyes. He wasn't very tall, but he wasn't short either. He was wearing a leather jacket, a black shirt and neon blue skinny jeans. He also had snakebites and gauges. They weren't too big, I would say they were a four. They had a wolf howling on them.

Max was the only one without a girl with him. He kept looking over at me an glaring; I'm not sure why. His grey eyes were barely visible because of his jet black hair covering them. He was tall and I knew he was the oldest in the group. Austin loved him; I could tell. They were like brother and sister and alway had each others back.

"Want a drink?" James asked, holding up a bottle. I quickly shake my head and look down. I felt like I wasn't welcomed here. I just really wanted to be home right now....

"What is it?" I glanced over at Brent as he asked the question. James smirks and throws him a bottle.

"A drink." Brent rolls his eyes and shrugs, popping off the cap. I wasn't sure if I should stop him or not. It was a clear bottle; there weren't any labels or anything. The glass was brown, so I'm not sure what color the drink really was. Brent takes a sip of it then makes of face, spitting it out. He wipes off his mouth, looking down at the bottle. Pretty much everyone in the group ws laughing, except for me.

"W-what was that?..." His voice sounded high pitched, the way it gets when he was confused. Austin laughs and looks at him, taking a sip from her own bottle.

"What do you think it was? It's beer." Mine and Brent's eyes widen. Beer? We were all way too young to be drinking that. Where's they even get it? Why would they offer it to us? Brent looks back at the bottle and shakes his head, sitting it down.

"Um...Never mind. I think we're good on drinks." Max shrugs his shoulders, taking out a cigarette.

"Suit yourselves." he says, pulling out a lighter and lighting it. He cusses at it for not lighting right away, but soon gets one going. He put the lighter back into his pocket and leans his head against a tree, taking a drag from the cigarette. I look over at Brent, shaking slightly. We were with the wrong crowd; we were both out of our comfort zone. We were used to hanging out with the nerd and emos, not the trouble makers. But something told me the only trouble maker here was Max. I've always been able to read people well. Alex, Austin, James and Finn all seemed like they'd rather stay out of a fight. I mean, I know that they'd fight if that had to, like with Austin earlier today, but they wouldn't start one. Butch was really asking for it today. Max seemed like the type of person who would punch someone for no reason other than them looking at him the wrong way. Even though I knew all my thought were true, I was hoping they weren't.

I'd never get that lucky though.