Paint Brush

(No one's POV)

Y/N looked over her work. It was a beautiful place. A new AU. Y/N was a Creator, someone who created AUs, also known as Alternate Universes. She had worked long and hard on this one, fixed all the plot holes and even gave every character a diffrent design then there original. Her hand ached from all the drawing she had to do. But the nice gentle breeze she got from the hill looking over the village she made was more then satisfying. She opened up her menu as she tapped the air twice. A black menu opened up, showing her stats and also giving a few options. She looked over her stats.

Y/N
LV:1
HP:20
Df:10
AT:5
CREATOR STATS
Y/N
CLV: 15
MANA: 30

She winced when she saw her Mana. Mana was used to make worlds and other items so it was usually very high for a creator of her level. Speaking of level she was a level 15 Creator which was a achievement not easily accomplished. She had heard of Creators hitting LV 30 and couldn't really belive it. And then of course was that elusive "Ink". Ink was a version of the original Sans, said to protect diffrent AUs from Error who believes all AUs shouldn't exist and all that. Poeple said that Ink had a Creator level of 100 and unlimited Mana. Of course Y/N never thought they were real. Just rumors and stories. Creators wanting to get attention.
She pulled her self from her thoughts and looked over her choices on her menu.

Items
Cell
Create
Erase
Save
Exit

She tapped on the Create button and a small clear square popped up like a screen with out anything underneath. She pulled her stylus from her pocket and drew an apple. Once she was done and had lazily colored it she pressed the done button and the screen and buttons dispersed. She watched as the apple went from 2D to 3D. She put her hand underneath it and it fell softly in her hand. She watched her Mana drain, 30 to 25. She took a bite out of her apple and put her stylus away, she closed her menu and sat on the grass covered hill underneath her. She finished her apple and layed down as another breeze came along. She was proud of what she had done, she enjoyed making world's and so far this was the biggest thing she had made. She loved creating, she loved knowing she did this, she loved what she did. She smiled and moved some if her H/C hair from her face. Y/N sat up and stretched. There wasn't much more she could do now, especially with her Mana being so low, it was probably time to call it a day. She opened her menu again and pressed the Save option, once she had done that she pressed the Exit option. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something, a brush? She whipped her head around to look at it but when she did it was to late. She was looking at her room wall, sitting at her desk, right where she was when she had "logged on" to her world. What had she seen? Was it just her eyes playing tricks on her? If she had seen a paint brush it was huge, she couldn't tell if someone was holding it or anything. it was probably just nothing.
She sighed and leaned back in her desk chair. Her phone rung which caused her to jump. She looked at her phone the contact name as well as goofy picture of her friend Elise filled her phone screen. She answered it.
"Hello?"
"Y/N! Hey! I knew you would be up! I couldn't sleep, can we talk for a bit?" Y/N looked at the clock 7:30 Elise lived rather far away so the time zones where diffrent. She was also a creator, in fact that was how they met, Y/N visited her world and they hit it off.
"Yeah sure! What cha want to talk about?" Y/N stood up and walked to her room door and opened it. It was dark, no one else was home. She was staying with her parents until she finished collage.
"Uh I don't know... oh! I made a new oc! I really like how she turned out too!" Elise always made new Ocs, left right and sideways. Y/N closed her door and looked at the sticky note attached to it.

Hey, Y/N I have jury duty tonight, I'll be home late!
Love you
-Mom

"Oh cool! Let's hear it!" Y/N said. She walked down the stairs and was at the main entrance way. She walked to the right and went into the living room, going past into the dining room, and then taking a final right turn to the kitchen. She had to admit she wasn't paying much attention to Elise's explication of her new character, that brush thing she saw was still bugging her. She had heard Ink carried around a large paint brush before, but she never did much research into the topic so didn't know if she was right or not. It was most likely a trick of the light, or someone cosplaying him. People could do that right? Yeah probably, or maybe it was-
"Hey! Are you listing?" Elise grabbed Y/N's attention back to the conversation.
"Oh sorry.." Y/N Snapped back into reality and leaned on the kitchen wall.
"It's not like you to space out like that... is everything okay?" She sounded a little worried.
"Uh, yeah... sorry. Somthing happened earlier today..." She stood up straight and opened the fridge, looking over its contents. The light from it was much more appealing then the dull grey coming from the windows.
"Something happened? Like what?"
Y/N grabbed a juice from the fridge and closed the door.
"I thought I say something in my world earlier today. Like a paint brush or what ever..? I just caught it out if the corner of my eye, I don't now if that was what I saw or not though." She poked the straw into the box and took a sip.
Elise gasped. "You don't think it was Ink do you?! Oh that would be so cool if you got to meet him!" She giggled like a five year old, but Y/N scoffed.
"As if. I told you I don't believe in those things. There isn't any proof to them. Yeah some people have had thier AUs destroyed but it's probably just a hacker deleting files. I don't think it's actually anything. Plus what I saw was probably just me seeing things. Maybe even a lag or glitch. I won't belive in 'Ink' or 'Error' until someone gives me evidence." She took another sip from her juice box.
"Careful what you say Y/N! Error might just show you the hard way that he is real!" Elise joked.
"Ha-ha very funny." She said with a playful tone. Elise let out a yawn.
"Well, I geuss I'll be going I need to actually sleep... but wanna meet up sometime this weekend, or maybe even tomorrow night? As tomorrow is Friday?"
"Yeah sure. I finished my world finally so you should come check it out!" She finished her juice box and threw it away.
"Awesome! Alright I'll go see tomorrow! Bye!"
"Bye!" Y/N hung up and put her phone in her pocket. She walked out of the kitchen and looked out from the window into the yard. A small sheet of snow covered the grass and more snow was falling gently from the sky above. She sighed, this meant mom was going to be home even later then usual. She looked at the time again, 8:15. Maybe she should go to be early. She had a test tomorrow, she needed to be well rested. She walked up stairs and went back into her room. Laying down on her bed. What had she seen?

(Y/N's POV)

The next day at school was rather boring same old same old. Again when I went home no one was there. Jury duty again for mom, Work overseas for dad. Another sticky note on my door. I open my room door and walk in sitting at my desk. Repeating yesterday. There were very few veriables in my life. Elise and creating were a few, but most didn't matter those where the two I was focused on. The two that did matter. I took a deep breath. Elise wasn't able to play today, she had a ton of homework to get done. I didn't have alot and ended up finishing it at school. I thought up somthing to add to her world but I needed to get Mana first. Hopefully it replenished over night. I double tapped the air like I did to open the menu. A black rectangle appeared and the text 'ENTER' was on it. I pushed it and for a second everything was black. Then everything was white. Wait... it shouldn't be white... I saved last night right? I should be on the hill! Where is everything?! What happened?! It was all gone. Everything I had worked so hard to make... is it a glitch? Is it a hacker? What is going on?! I looked around, white in ever direction except... wait... a few feet in front of me to my left was someone, there back was facing me and a long tan scarf hung from their neck. A large paint brush at their side. No way...
"H-hey! Who are you!? What's going on!?" I yelled anger filling me. But it all disintegrated when they turned to me. It was a Sans all right but his right eye was a star and he had a splatter of ink on his left cheek. The thing that grabbed my attention the most though was the tears spilling from his sockets. Grief in his eyes. His mouth opened to speek.
"I'm sorry."

---------
A/N

Yay! First chapter done! I really liked how this came out! I hope you like it too! If there is anything I can improve on please let me know! I'll try to upload more often then my other books ;-; anyways, thanks for reading! Bye-bye!