Food Wars ~ Phil

You

"Phill," you whine at your boyfriend for like millionth time in the past 15 minutes. "You're getting flour everywhere!"

"I'm not getting it everywhere, it's flying, it's going places." He defended himself and as much as you wanted to hug him for being so cute, you proceeded in making pancake batter whilst he was mixing up cake mix.

"Where's it going?" You asked and he giggled.

"The floor..."

"Fucks sake," you sigh and suddenly a ball of flour hits your face.

"Don't swear babe," he giggled again and your face screwed up.

"You're done for," you said and you walked over to him, with the bowl of pancake batter and poured it over him.

"You didn't just do that," he said and you laughed hysterically and he got his cake mix and poured that on top of you. Your mouth gaped open in complete shock and you fell to the floor, slipping on the mixes. He doubled over in laughter and you got some eggs off of the kitchen side and throw them at his face.

"Ouch!" He yelped and you immediately felt bad. You stood up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Philly." You say and he suddenly cracks and egg on your head.

"We're even," he said before kissing you shortly. "We taste disgusting." He told me and I laughed.

"You don't say," I smiled. "I love you," you tell him, reaching up to kiss his soft lips again.

"I love you too, now let's clean up and go shower together," he gave me a wink and I cracked an egg on his head, simply just for being the most adorable dipshit out there.