Valentines Day - Phil

You

It was Valentines Day and Phil had started the day off with making you breakfast in bed. Pancakes and your favourite pancake toppings. It was really good of him.

After that you both exchanged gifts in which he bought you a few scented candles, pink cupcakes and a princess tiara ring from Pandora. You made him a huge scrapbook of all your times together. You thought it was kind of crappy though so you also bought him a few candles and some 'Phil' socks. He was delighted.

During the day you guys went to the park, went for lunch and ended up going to the pet store and playing (not adopting) puppies.

For dinner you both stayed in, decided on ordering a Chinese and watch movies. A perfect, cute night with just you and Phil there.

"Today has been perfect Phil, thank you," you told him sincerely.

"It has, hasn't it?" He smiled. You nodded into his chest. He kissed your hair and sigh deeply, taking in your scent. "It wouldn't be as perfect if you weren't here (Y/N)."

"Please," You said. "Phil, you wouldn't have had a valentines day without me here."

"True, my one and only," he said dreamily. You cringed and laughed. "What? I'm just trying to be cute and you're ruining it."

"You tool," you smiled, looking into his perfect eyes.

"Shut up," he said. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you," you told him, really meaning it.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

----------------

I know this sucks and stuff but it's the best I could do given it's almost 4am for me.

Love you guys and shit.

-C