At the Mall

Millie's POV
OK so Noah and I are going to the mall right now to buy a present for Maddie because today's her birthday!
I'm so excited because I already know what I want to get her and I can already imagine her reaction. She said she always wanted this case from stranger things, that's her favorite show but my favorite show is Grey's Anatomy. Ever since she got a new phone she's been wanting it, it seems very special to her so I'm going to get it for her.
As I was talking to Noah he seemed to be distracted, he was looking at something I'm not sure what it was But when I was going to tell him something he interrupted "Hey Millie I'm going to check out this thing that I'm going to get Maddie so um, I'll be on the second floor if you need me so yeah OK bye"Noah sounded kind of nervous as he said that he's probably up to something but right now I can't focus on that I have to go get that case for Maddie.
I was walking around looking for that store that she found the case and as I was walking I see a young boy at the Fender store, he was looking at a guitar, electric guitar to be exact. It was kind of cute how he just stared at it like it was "heaven" or something so I walked into the store to "get a closer look".
"oh yes Mr. Fender Mustang you're coming home with me today" he said excitedly. I laughed a little, it was so cute how he was so determined to buying it. I walked up to him, "Hey, I'm Millie" I said nervously. "Oh hi oh I um, I'm Finn, Finn Wolfhard " he coughed out of being startled.
Millie: you really want that guitar don't you
Finn: oh yeah I've been wanting it for a while now, I've been saving up for this and I'm like really excited you know
Millie: well, I don't know guys and their guitars but you seemed pretty excited when I saw you
We both laughed.
Finn: oh are you doing anything later?
I checked the time, "oh shoot!, I forgot I have to go to my friends birthday and I haven't even gotten her present yet I'll see you some other day OK, I have to go" As I was about to rush the door Finn said "um, can I uh.. have your number? "Yeah" I said, rapidly trying to save his contract. "Well bye I'll text you later" I implied. "bye" Finn said waving his hand. As soon as I got out of the store I remembered it was Hot Topic. I ran to Hot Topic bought the case and found Noah. We got to the car and headed to Maddie's party.