Little Crushes

Maddie was hanging out with her family and Noah was talking to Sadie, I had no one else to talk to but Finn, and that's OK I mean I need to get to know him before I start saying that I like him you know I mean it's just a crush but I don't know for sure. I want to sit back at his table we were talking for the longest time and I don't know if it was because of me but his Face was really red. I know for sure now I really like him.

Finn's POV
Oh my god Millie was just amazing, she had this cute British accent and her smile I don't even know anymore like..
I am so glad that I saw her at this party. Dude I really really like her. Should I ask if she wants to go to the movies? No no no Finn. You Just met her today and now you want to take her to the movies?! This is all too sudden, then I should ask her tomorrow. Oh my god Finn, stop, just stop, your being too obsessesive over Millie.
The party just ended so that's cool. I'm heading home, maybe I should text Millie.
~Finn's messages~
Finn: heeeeeeeey

Millie: hey

Finn:wyd

Millie: jumping off a cliff

Finn: cool 😂

Millie: ik 😂
Millie: so your Maddie's neighbor right

Finn: yeah, why?

Millie: oh no.. just asking

Finn: ok ig

Millie: is Maddie at her house?

Finn: um 😐 I think

Millie: oh.. ok bye

Finn: bye?

Oh Millie, what is she doing to me. I'm thinking... thoughts because my world is now upside down 🙃.
I was playing Salad days on my guitar and all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. It was Millie."oh um hey Millie" I said with a confused look on my face. "Hey Finn" she said smiling as she welcomed herself in my house. "Finn, I need to tell you something important".
Finn:what?

Millie: okay so the fair has just arrived and I was wondering if you would like to come with me
Oh wow Finn, I was supposed to ask her but OK I guess. "Yeah",I can feel my face getting red. "Um what time though?" I said. "5:30pm, tomorrow" she said walking out of my house. "See you there Finnie Boy" Finnie boy? "Um okay mills" we both smiled as she quickly closed the door. Am I going on a date with Millie Bobby Brown? Yes. Yes I am.

Millie's POV
Oh my god, I'm literally going on a date with Finn. YES!! I screamed. Jumping for joy I grab my phone and called Maddie.
Millie: heeeeeeeey Maddie

Maddie: hey what's up. Millie?

Millie: yes? can you come over? For like uh a sleepover

Maddie: sure let me ask my mom hold on.
Maddie left the phone on her bed. It was a while till she finally picked it up and told me that her mom said yes and that she'll be there in a while. She doesn't live very close so I knew that she would get here in at least 15-20 minutes. I decided to call Noah. He didn't answer, that's weird because he always answers. Wait a minute, this is not my phone. To my surprise I heard a knock on the door. So early? I ran to the door. "Maadd-,what? Finn? What are you doing here? I asked "oh um I think you have my phone, I have yours, or at least this isn't my pink case" he implied it like pink is a bad color. "Yeah I wondered why mine was black" I laughed a little. "Well um here" he handed me my phone and I handed him his. "Ok well, see you tomorrow I guess"I said in an awkward tone. "Yeah... bye"he said waving his hand. I closed the door to another knock on the door. It was Maddie. "Hey" I pulled her to my room and told her everything.