Chapter 8

time has pasted sense last chapter just because I wanted it to be ='_'=
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jeff*

It's been two months sense last time I seen my kids. The police never found them. I've learned to move on and to let go even though I still never stop looking. Mya had moved on also even though it was tearing her up inside. Me and her were still not together but we do talk still. She goes with a new guy name Shawn I guess he somebody she work with.

I love with my baby mama and we raising my son deejay. He was 11 years old and looked like a mini version of me.

I was back in the game running shit with my nigga ray. Terms the lost of my kids I felt no joy I didn't have a care i turned back I my old self.

Work hard play hard,fuck bitches get money, we don't love these hoes was my motto. "Jeff I'm hungry" my girl whined. "Fix you some food then". "Baby I like when you cook for me though" she whined again. "Do I give a fuck take ya ass in the kitchen and cook yo own shit" I said getting aggravated.

"Whatever if it was Amya you would do it" she said. I just brushed off what ever she said cuz this hoe pregnant again and I'm not even sure it's my baby.

"Daddddyyyy" my son called . "Yeah" I said picking up and tossing him into the air. I watched as a smile came across his face.

"Daddy so tomorrow at school we having a family day and I want you to come instead of mommy" he said, I laughed cuz he liked me better.

"Alright son I'm see what I can do " I said. "Ok thanks" he gave me a hug around my neck and went out the room.

I laid back in the bed and close my eyes. -rinnnnnngggg- my phone went

damn can't even sleep in this bitch.

"Hello"

"Nigggaaaaaaa where you be at though" my nigga ray said all loud.

"Nigga it's where are you"

"What ever mane stop by cuz I got a bunch bad bitches" he said.

"Alright coo I'm stop by for a minute" I said.

We said out byes then hung up.

"Where you think you going" my girl said as I got up putting on my jacket. " out " I said moving her aside to talk out the door.

"Jeffery maCcain king " she said grabbing my arm. "Look don't be calling out my government name like you somebody and get yo damn hands off me cuz the last thing you wanna do is piss me off pregnant or not" I said getting angry.

"Nigga what ever so where you going" she asked again. "to fuck some bitches you wanna come" I asked. She let go of my arm and walked further into the bed room and I left. See she wanna act sometimes so I told her the truth .

Once I got in my car it took bout a hour to get to Ray house this nigga live out in nowhere and shit.

"Ayeeee my niggaa" I said walking up into his house. Nigga hold up do you got a key nah u don't so knock before you enter he said giving me dap. "So were the bad bitches at " I asked. "Oh about that see what had happen was-". "you lied " I asked cutting him off.

"Nigga I need yo help" he said. I gave him the look to continue. "Well you no me and ebony been seeing each other for a while and she having my kid and you no I ain't getting younger so I wanna pop the question. I bought this house in the middle of nowhere to be away from the city and the bad for my future kids and her. 

"Damn you getting soft on me " I said laughing. "But of you feel what's right then do it" I said, "And I need Mya so she can help pick out a ring because you no she good with that stuff" he said.

"Ok.. ok.. I'm call her and tell her the deal" I said. 

I got out my iPhone and dialed her number which was number 1 that said wifey still I should really change that ..maybe later.

"Hello" her soft voice came through the phone.

"Hey Mya I was wondering if you could come to ray house and help him with weeding ring pick out" I asked.

"Omg yesss I would love to!!! " she said excited. 

"Baby get off the phone" I heard a man say guessing it was Shawn.

"Well I have to go byeee" she said still happy. and with she hung up.

I hated him he stole my girl from me. And he ugly on top I don't no what Mya was thinking going with his high yellow ass.

*Mya*

"Baby why you still talking to this fool" Shawn ask moving his hands in a circular motion on my back. " because I am are you jealous" I asked turning to face him. "No" he said causing wrinkles to come in his forehead from making a sad face.

I laughed and and kissed him.

"If I wanted him I would still be with him but I'm with you so you have nothing to worry about" I said. "Well you wanna show me I have nothing to worry about" he said smiling showing off his cute dimples. I swear them dimples made me melt.

I laughed and got on top of me and we be gain to do adult things.;-)

A hour later I was in the kitchen making dinner, I cooked fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravey, sting beans, and greens. "Smells good" Shawn said coming over to wrap his arms around me.

I smiled

"Need help" he asked. "Nope" I said popping the p just have a seat and let me serve you.

I got out plates and fixed everything and poured him a glass of my version of  sex on the beach.

"Your beautiful and I don't want to love you ever" he said, "Aww I love you to and I'm happy with you and I don't want you to think im leave you for my ex because that never going to happen" I said while taking a bite of my food.

"promise" he said. "Promise" I said. sometimes he could be such a little kid.

After we were done eating we washed up the dishes and got on the couch to watch the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2.

"Really" he said. "Yeah I wanted to see it" I said. "You to old for this" I said. "Sooo" I whined. 20 minutes into the movie we was all up in it. Berry was so cute.

"love you" Shawn said as he drifted off to sleep. "Love you to" I said as I closed my eyes and snuggle up closer to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well so much took me 2 hours and 2 minutes to wrote this breaks included so hope y'all like don't forget to vote comment and follow me it ain't that hard!!