Chapter 12: The ~proposal~

This chapter going to be about Ray and His soon to be wifey so Jeff and Mya will not be presented in this chapter
------------------------✴✴✴✴✴✴------------------------------

*Ray* (9:37am)

"Good morning baby"   I heard Tiffany voice as I  felt her hands run over my bare chest. "Morning" I said in a sleepy voice. I watched as her face lit up she said my sleepy voice sexy. I just got that affect on women you no whaa I mean.

"Today going to be special" I said kissing her forehead. "how come" tiffany asked with a confused look" ."no reason" I said peaking her on her lips. "I'm go make breakfast"  she said getting up.

She was perfect she had pretty long brownish black hair that was real. She was Indian with big beautiful hazel color eyes and long eye lashes. Her body was a hourglass shape it looked good in my T-shirt she was wearing.

"Dont look at my ass as I walk out I'm a good girl" she said. I laughed "you want a good girl last night". "whatever" she said walking out.

I got out the bed and looked down the hall to make sure she was of of sight. I got on the phone and called rocko. "yo" he answer. "what up my niggahh"-yg voice-. "nun" he said. "Yeah I'm need you to call and get everything set in motion. ."Got it " and with that he hung up.

I went into the walk in closet and got out my towel and my outfit.

I cut the water on waited for it to get hot I got in and did my hygiene. I stood in the middle of the shower as I turned on full pressure and the water came out from every side of the shower.

I thought about how my life was going to be different and how I was going to be getting married.

After a while of thinking I turned the water off and stepped out the shower I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked downstairs to see Tiff cooking.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Omg you scared me" she said jumping a little. Well I'm nothing to be scared of" I whisper in her ear giving her a lil kiss . "Go get ready I'm finish cooking" I said. she got out of my grip and bounched her ass up stair.

I want even forreal. Every time I flipped over the bacon the cooking oil popped my chest. A nigga was really bout to cry on the baby low.

I fixed both of us a plate with scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage links, and an glass of orange juice.

*11:03am*

As I turned around from putting the orange juice back in the fridge I seen her come down stairs.

She had a very undershirt  black cardigan three button up. She had on some smoky grey true religion jeans and some black pumps.  She had her long hair wet and curly.

"Looks good" she said laughing. "What you laughing at " I asked, "yo chest the oil got you" she asking laughing. I looked down to see burn marks forming. I ate quickly and went up stairs to get dressed.

*Tiffany* *11:30*

I sat and ate breakfast waiting for ray to return. He was acting funny all morning. I could wait to tell him the news. After finishing up my breakfast I put our plates in the sink.