1. Ranveer Singh did What??

Chapter 1: Ranveer Singh did What??

Note: Anands friend Vijay is played by Vijay Deverakonda

Third Person POV:

"Lakhon ladkiyan Yashraj films office ki aage protest Kar Rahe hai, kuch ladkiyan toh are doing a hunger strike"

"Hum yeh sab is liye Kar Rahe hai kyun ki humare Saat bohot galat hua hai" said one of the protesters.

"Aakhir kyun Kar Rahe ho aap sab aisa?" The reporter queried.

"KYUN KI RANVEER SINGH NE SHAADI KAR LIYA!" Screamed all the protectors together.

"Ji aapne sahi sunliya, desh ki hi nahi par puri Duniya ki ladkiyan shock mein hai kyun ki aaj Ranveer Singh ne Deepika Padukone se shaadi kar li". The reporter said. She herself on the verge of tears because Ranveer Singh was now a married man.

"I thought we were gonna get married. I even thought of names for our first child. If the baby was a girl I'd name her Deepika and if the baby was a boy I'd name him Ranbir... He blew me a kiss during the promotions of Padmavati and..."

Before the fangirl could even finish her mum grabbed the microphone of her and said "Tum paagal ho Kya? Woh TV main tha aur woh sab ke liye flying kisses diya tha"

While all of this was happening on one side of India, the north side to be specific. Somewhere in Hyderabad the shocking news had just been delivered to the 24 year old Tara Prabhu.

"NAHI YEH NAHI HO SAKTA HAI" Tara screamed in shock.

"Aha but it is Tara" replied her aunty triumphantly relieved that Tara could possibly get over her obsession with Ranveer after this.

"Yella? Yepudu? Yekkada? Yenduku?" (How? When? Where? Why?) Tara threw her questions at her Pinnie (aunty) Shanthi

"Well see isn't it obvious. Ranveer loves Deepika. De-" Before Shanthi could even finish Tara interrupted saying "I love Ranveer TOO Pinnie!" , her expression resembling an aunty when you don't make round rotis.

"As I was saying... Deepika Loves Ranveer, they've been dating since ... I don't know when and now it's 2018 so they decided to get married. The end. Now I've got some NRI rishtas for you, tell me which one you want to meet first" Shanthi finished enthusiastically showing Tara all pics of overly enthusiastic software engineers, smiling, as if mocking her for her loss.

"Are any of them called Ranveer? Because I've decided something Shanthi Murthy" Tara walked towards the kitchen grabbing some bread pakore which were casually in the kitchen "Le, Bread Pakore ke Kasam. Since I can't get married to Ranveer Singh and I'm too nice to break his marriage I'll only get married to someone named Ranveer. Whether they're NRI or Local. Whether I get married to him with or without your permission ok" Tara said happily eating the bread pakore which she got obsessed with after watching band baja baraat.