New Beginnings

One cold winter day, she decided to stand up to her. As she walked closer and closer her hands began to shake with her heart beating faster and faster. She stood behind her,as the class was still going, raised her hand and BAM!!!

"mom i don't want to go. Stop you can't make me." "Yes i can and don't worry you said the same thing about the other school and now you don't want to leave. ""But i was a freshman then and a had a new start. " she pouted as she sat back in the moving van. "Hey it's going to be great and you can make new friends." She said as she rubbed her hair. As she rolled away, she stared out the window looking at everything she knew behind her. "I miss my friends." She whispered. "Rest its a long way. " she said. As her eyes began to get heavy, floods of tear began to weld and fall from here eyes as she dozed off.

"Hey hey we're here 'beth, come on." "Uggghhh calm down." She said as laid her eyes on the huge house. "Wow that is huge." "That's what she said" giggled sam. "Eww come on lets go and help unpack." "Ugg ok ok come on." Beth gets up and drags her feet climbing out of the van and headed to the back.

-----------------3 hours later-----------------

"Hey come help me with this box. It's heavy." "Fine, fine I'll help you." Sam gets up and goes and helps her. "There you happy." "Thanks sam." She says as she rests on the box. "This is huge. I pick my room first."

------------------------------------------------------

Hey i didn't know how to end it so i jus hope you guys enjoy a sample.....i know i had been gone for a while